Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 44 Kills , what the best map ???

Originally posted by SaUrOn
    Warlord in the Palace with some simple fragskills will do.
    strategically placed gradanades?
    maybe try stregically place claymores they are very skilful to use

Comment

Warlord..16-18 players on 64 size map..commander in a tank.....works everytime. Although a lot of players\servers don't like you to command in a vehicle due to the fact some people aren't very good at either commanding or driving a tank...if you can pull it off good luck to you..

Comment

i ended up getting 56 kills on ghost town, on a half full 64 man server. Got my expert assault with the 101 and GL.

Comment

The thing with Special Forces is that most of the maps are smaller than you think, even in 64 player size. So, 12-24 players on a 64 player map, actually works quite well, it doesn't seem sparsley populated at all, and the action still gets quite intense.

You can find plenty of "high points" servers for SF. Any of the maps will do really, Warlord is of course probably the best one, if you can get the APC. Surge is surprisingly good for points too, either in the Hind or in a T-90.

Comment

I liked to play mass distruction and warlord because they have low ticket bleed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11
              Guys i have the hours in 4 classes now , whats the best maps either as Commander or outher wise to get the kills on . My fav is Ghost town but the ticket bleed is far to high .

Thx
              ya i like ghost town but i also like warlord becuase when you are assult me and my freind go on the top of the palace and rape the noobies it is fun and it is a frag fest

Comment

Ok guys i a hve gopt three , Warlord is deffoe the kiddy . Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11
                  Ok guys i a hve gopt three , Warlord is deffoe the kiddy . Thx
                  Huh?

Warlord FTW!

I just got 6 of the 7 expert badges in the past week in Warlord. 12-16 people, on the 64 size map. Once I got the 44 kills as Engy yesterday, I switched to AT, but could only get 22 more kills. I was going for the double expert. Ended that round with 66 kills, there were a few french guys saying something about me, but don't know french.

Comment

i got 54 kills on warlord on Addicted to Games Warlord as Spec ops.

Comment

247 once on Warlord once, never went near the Palace. 64 player server, capped at 48. At one point I was sat in a tank at the corner of the plaza, looking up at insurgent hide out, as they ran out I gunned them down, they kept on reviving each other, got to the point where I felt sorry for them lol, did I stop, did I f***.

Comment

Definately Warlord. I got most of my expert badges there, too.

Comment

I've got all bar the Engineer one. I'm really struggling to get the kills as most maps including Warlord have too big open spaces for the Jackhammer to be effective. It's painfully annoying as I've always ended up with 1 or 2 short of the big 44.

Anyways I'm off to try again.

Comment

I think 64 Warlord is good because it's easy for the SAS to cap flags and as long as they have 2 (?) flags there is no ticket bleed. Ghost Town is good for steady kills but the tickets will bleed unless the flags are evenly balanced.

Comment

Well since the rounds are usally long goto a IO warlord and that should do it

Comment

Working...
                              X