Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA downloader?

I just had to reinstall windows...

and I need to install BF2 again, but where do I downloed EA downloader from?! :S I can't find it anywhere and any links on google related to EA Downloader takes me here: http://www.ea.com/ealink/index.jsp?l...&skin=commerce

Is this it? A new downloder?

Re: EA downloader?

EA Link is the new EA Downloader

Comment

Yes there is a new dowloader, just dowload the old one and it will automaticly update for u!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherni_95
        Yes there is a new dowloader, just dowload the old one and it will automaticly update for u!
        I would download the old one if I could find it lol

Anyways, ok then it's a new version, thanks Dan

Oh, reinstlaling BF2 and all the stuff sucks... not to mentio downloading

Comment

I just reinstalled bf2 and I went into the ea downloader to install Armored Fury and Euro Force(Which i bought a while back) and when I log into my account AF and EU aren't listed under my games. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Thats the new one, just a different name, EA Link...

Comment

anyone else notice how they're trying to make it look like the Steam platform now ? (well, 'cept without having real working auto patches)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                anyone else notice how they're trying to make it look like the Steam platform now ? (well, 'cept without having real working auto patches)
                Well teh HL2 engine is not as complex as BF2 engine. The patches for CSS and the like are alot smaller compare to the BF2 patches. But i see what you mean, would be nice if they could do it like that. At least steam has good game support unlike EA.

Comment

Originally posted by papi4baby
                  Well teh HL2 engine is not as complex as BF2 engine. The patches for CSS and the like are alot smaller compare to the BF2 patches. But i see what you mean, would be nice if they could do it like that. At least steam has good game support unlike EA.

Thats because EA is trying to fix what should be considered a BETA version of BF2. HL2 was actually well tested

Comment

Working...
                  X