Music while playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music while playing

I was wondering if this was possible. I know that the guys with the Battleracer mod had music playing by a TV on a map, but I was wondering if it was possible to have it playing over the whole map.

I was considering a... project... that had this. And would it restart when you'd respawn?

I hope I'm making enough sense.

Re: Music while playing

That sounds hard to implement, but if it is implemented, that would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by =OAK= Matangkad
      That sounds hard to implement, but if it is implemented, that would be awesome.
      Would actually take only a few minutes. Take the object of your choice, make a varient of it, and addtemp an effect to it.

It wouldn't restart when you respawned. Only when the map is restarted.

Comment

have a look in gamesounds.con, near the bottom

Comment

Ya know, I just realized what a stupid question this was... I'm sure I would just need to edit the Ambient sound file whatchamabob...thing...right?

Comment

if you cant have it ambient, then i would recommend attaching it to soldiers and only allow it to be heard in 1st person so that it stays client side and doesnt lag.
            But yea ambient would be even better

Comment

I'll see if I can't get it working this week or next...shouldn't be too hard.

Comment

Working...
              X