• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCI Radeon 9250

I have a Radeon 9250
    1 GIG DDR 3200
    2.8 GIG P4

When I start BF2, and click either Single, or Multyplayer, I recieve almost an instant blackscreen. I can sit and wait for almost an hour, and and the screen is still black... I have also heard of people playing with this video card and this not happening. Are there any solutions to this perdiciment?

Re: PCI Radeon 9250

i think its becuz u have a PCI 9250 which i think doesnt work...i think the pci-express or agp 9250s will work for bf2 but not the pci version

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
      i think its becuz u have a PCI 9250 which i think doesnt work...i think the pci-express or agp 9250s will work for bf2 but not the pci version
      Ok, problem you have just uncovered. I only have PCI slots, what card can I buy for PCI slots that will work?

Comment

This,

Buy JATON GeForce 6200 256MB DDR PCI Low Profile Ready Video Card VIDEO-338PCI-DVI with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

is the only PCI card really worth considering, and even then no guarantees on how it will perform with BF2.

Comment

Thank you for your time, I have ordered the 6200 Model, and am waiting... hope it works

Comment

the 9250 isnt on the minimum requirements.

Comment

neither is the geforce fx5200, but they can still run bf2 (not pci version of 9250 tho)

Comment

neither is the geforce fx5200, but they can still run bf2 (not pci version of 9250 tho)
                thats very interesting, and i assume on lowest of lowest settings righto?
                If you DID use the the fx5200 or the 9250 and ran it at a gig of ram, you might as well wouldnt play, i would play on minimum if i had 2 gigs.
                and the lag would be kill you, literally.

Comment

acutally...i remmber whenthe demo came out, my brother was able to play with it looking not bad (med textures and stuff) and he had a gig, but its best on all low settings

and with a few tweaks i had on my website (i took it down temprorarily cuz someone h4xed it or something) i could play pretty smoothly with 512mb of ram on 64 player servers

Comment

acutally...i remmber whenthe demo came out, my brother was able to play with it looking not bad (med textures and stuff) and he had a gig, but its best on all low settings

and with a few tweaks i had on my website (i took it down temprorarily cuz someone h4xed it or something) i could play pretty smoothly with 512mb of ram on 64 player servers
                    wow thats incredible with 512MB!
                    are you sure?

Comment

Working...
                    X