sniper locations help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sniper locations help

well in your opinion,whats a better spot,the one gives you a big view of the map but it also makes you more vulnerable,because you can be seen from many places too, or the place with a limited view but it gives you a decent cover,atleast from some directions.thanks

Re: sniper locations help

top of a crane for the large view, but not much cover at all

Comment

I'd suggest staying low... Most people look up for snipers.

Comment

Keep moving... that's the best advice. A couple shots from one location, and then move somewhere else.

But from your choices, I'd say the spot with limited view, and decent cover (just depends on the view).

Comment

Try to not go too close to a wall or anything while sniping, because you'll stick out.

Comment

It depends on situation,its better to have limited vision but nice covering spot overviewing the combat

Comment

Keep track of which flags have been capped. Try to think of what logical route you would take if you were the enemy from one flag to the next. Find a spot between the two flags (high traffic area); either place yourself in a direct line between the flags or pick a spot of to the side of that route.

High positions allways beat low positions, because you get more chances on any target you acquire. But if that high spot is only used to cover one side of the playing field you are better of in a low spot. Cover some high traffic area or stay in defense of a flag. Or keep AA and AT emplacements clear of enemies so your Air Support can support groundforces more easily.

Comment

it all depends on wat u feel like...for me i hate sniping and then get sniped by someone else...so i prefer to stay hidden and focus on a certain, but high traffic area like spawns and stuff

Comment

There is no single answer.

If there are not a lot of snipers on the map tormenting the ground pounders, you can often sit in a crane all day and pick them off. If there are other snipers, they know to look for you in high places, and a sniper usually loves to countersnipe (at least I do ).

If the map is full of snipers though, the best place is on the ground under bush cover. You can see a snipers outline on a roof from hundreds of feet away, but you cannot see a sniper in a bush unless you are close. Dark alleys rock too, but your flash can give you away.

Plus, if I'm on the ground looking up, I only have to scan 2-3 cranes, or maybe 10-15 reachable rooves to find easy targets. That is a lot less terrain to cover than the crane sniper who must watch the entire map.

Comment

In a bush my friend they never suspect the bush well thats where i snipe but yeah i dont useually die when im in a bush.

Comment

Run, drop claymore, rest, run, drop claymore.
                      Resuply...drop claymore.

Comment

Counter-Sniping So much fun.

Comment

No single answer.

Stay low, good cover, changing opportunities to frag someone, bad view.

Go high, bad cover, usually lot of frags, and a good view of the map.

I'd say "hit the dirt". Go down, much better.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X