Imagine if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine if...

... you could have artillery on infantry only. The carnage! Get the enemy down to one flag on a 64player server and then arty the flag. You could get like 20+ kills. The savagery!

Re: Imagine if...

rapage?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Cheesecake
      rapage?
      You gotta admit it'd be fun to try just once or twice

Comment

It'd be better if IO did not exist.

Comment

Just imagine people flying from Hotel

LMAO

Comment

Artillery is, and was, stupid. It was too frequent, and when I was a Spec Ops blowing them up behind enemy lines, all the enemy commander had to do is drop a magic 'fix-it-all' supply box onto them and in 1 second they were fixed, while I was out of C4 packs.

This ruined the purpose of Spec Ops, and also took away the Engineer's job, as well as any advantage your team would get after sneaking so long into enemy base to do the job. Now people don't even bother.

Comment

Lol, that would be hilarious. You would see so many flying bodies!

But, imagine how many teamkills there would be if it was an intense battle hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
                Artillery is, and was, stupid. It was too frequent, and when I was a Spec Ops blowing them up behind enemy lines, all the enemy commander had to do is drop a magic 'fix-it-all' supply box onto them and in 1 second they were fixed, while I was out of C4 packs.

This ruined the purpose of Spec Ops, and also took away the Engineer's job, as well as any advantage your team would get after sneaking so long into enemy base to do the job. Now people don't even bother.
                I always wait for the enemy commander to be nice to me and drop a supply crate next to it so I can blow it up again for him :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                  It'd be better if IO did not exist.
                  It would be better if jets didnt exist.

Comment

it'd be cool if people would just play the game how it is instead of just thinking of things to change cause they suck. No flame intended towards anyone, i just get tired of people trying to change everything patch after patch. did you ever try to change things in such multiplayer games as starcraft for instance? or early warcraft? No. people took it how it was and dealt with it. I do however agree on certain glitches being fixed in patches but, with Dice starts doing that, someone send me the memo.

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
                      I was a Spec Ops blowing them up behind enemy lines, all the enemy commander had to do is drop a magic 'fix-it-all' supply box onto them and in 1 second they were fixed, while I was out of C4 packs.
                      Thats when you resupply on the supply creat then blow em up again and get more points.

Comment

To the original post:

That would be "hax". Cool tho.

Comment

Originally posted by VC_Resurrected
                          ... you could have artillery on infantry only. The carnage! Get the enemy down to one flag on a 64player server and then arty the flag. You could get like 20+ kills. The savagery!
                          nah game would end to fast

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMaj.Sudano
                            It would be better if jets didnt exist.
                            The fact is, jets DO exist IRL and they DO play a major role in the battle.
                            Now a battle without vehicles in 2007 is ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                              The fact is, jets DO exist IRL and they DO play a major role in the battle.
                              Now a battle without vehicles in 2007 is ludicrous.
                              Yeah, true. Just imagine wake island. Do u realise once the US captures the airfield the chinese would somehow, one way or another become utterly useless.
                              Think about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X