Connection to the server has been lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection to the server has been lost

Hello i was trying to get in a game on friday and then it said "connection to the server has been lost", i tried another game and still it said the same thing. I must of tried about 12 different games and yet they all said the same thing, so i thought to my self "pffff ea probably down" so i decided to wait till tomorow. Next day (saturday) i do the same thing try and enter a game and boom there it is "connection to the server has been lost" at this point i was really really getting f**** off i wanted to pwn some noobs, so i kept on trying and trying, nothing and the same it is today i have no fw i have no spyware/trojan/virus i have tried T1 connection on bf2 aswell as cable i have a dsl cable up to 1 mbit i have never experienced this problem before ..... can anyone help ?

thanks

Re: Connection to the server has been lost

it must be a bug or something cos i'm experiencing the same s***, but mine is worst, when i click join game, it will return to windows everytime.

Comment

yeah its f***** up i tried reinstalling aswell and that didnt help

Comment

lotsa ppl are experiencing this too, i think it's something gotta do with EA.
        oh crap, now my internet is creating a problem....

Comment

lotsa ppl are experiencing this too, i think it's something gotta do with EA.
          oh crap, now my internet is creating a problem....

Comment

Try that tool (need .Net framework 2 i think)

Comment

Im getting the same error message but I only get it when I try to connect to a LAN game. See my thread.

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101617

Comment

Working...
              X