EGLN: BF2C Vs BF2 Game Night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EGLN: BF2C Vs BF2 Game Night.

A couple nights ago my league (BF2Combat) had a broadcasted match with announcers from the EGLN network.

Match is now rebroadcasting on Stream 1 on www.EGLN.net

or you can download the whole match here,
    Download:http://www.eglnetwork.com/shows/cast...f2cvsbf2gn.wmv
    ________
    MARIJUANA VAPORIZERS

Re: EGLN: BF2C Vs BF2 Game Night.

yeah i saw a good chunk of it when it was live and hten i watched some more when it was rebroadcasting...dunno but its not as good as it is live..but it was still pretty fun to watch since we had metalguitarist playing

Comment

That's awesome, Jostapo was my wingman in BF2C for Tour 3 with 2MC before I went on a break. (I took first in Tour 3 )

Comment

Damn, I remember being really pissed off at not being told this was happening: I would've played if only they had asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Addequate
          That's awesome, Jostapo was my wingman in BF2C for Tour 3 with 2MC before I went on a break. (I took first in Tour 3 )
          Hehe, plane whoring at its finest. So you took first? I thought the PLA won the tourney. If your referring to stats then maybe you had the most points, so good for you, but this tourney isn't about your individual performance, thats why stats were removed from BF2C.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock_FU
            Hehe, plane whoring at its finest. So you took first? I thought the PLA won the tourney. If your referring to stats then maybe you had the most points, so good for you, but this tourney isn't about your individual performance, thats why stats were removed from BF2C.
            Why, thank you and 24P took 1st in Armys, PLA's 1st + 2nd that's too bad they removed stats they added a unique aspect but nevertheless BF2C is still a great place to battle, I'll probably be coming back for tour 5 with my old buddy Jostapo in the 29R.

Comment

Originally posted by Addequate
              Why, thank you and 24P took 1st in Armys, PLA's 1st + 2nd that's too bad they removed stats they added a unique aspect but nevertheless BF2C is still a great place to battle, I'll probably be coming back for tour 5 with my old buddy Jostapo in the 29R.
              Just as long as I dont have to eat your bombs anymore I still play for the MEC side, so we wont be facing each other

Comment

Working...
              X