Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to get Airbourne , your help is needed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to get Airbourne , your help is needed ?

Guys

Ok my stats are not looking to bad and it's about time i got Airbourne .Nearly 500 hours of ground pounding and Armmour whoring .

My experiance of Jets is very limited and everytime i have ever got in one all i do is whack it on full throttle and fly about either crashing or just shooting off a few missles that go no where .

Your help is needed , where do i start ?

Re: Time to get Airbourne , your help is needed ?

If its eagles, pm me and I can help you on xfire.

Comment

First try J10 whoring on Dalian(seriously)so that U get feeling for jet,then when u think you are ready try pounding in F35B or other jets

After jets move on to choppers

And watch some videos,Slois choppers videos(3 of them),they are excellent aan of course chownage video from chodda and other guys

Comment

Originally posted by Cromat
        First try J10 whoring on Dalian(seriously)so that U get feeling for jet,then when u think you are ready try pounding in F35B or other jets

After jets move on to choppers

And watch some videos,Slois choppers videos(3 of them),they are excellent aan of course chownage video from chodda and other guys
        the chodda video is just a frag, it wont teach you anything but new advanced moves. I highly recommend sloi's like he said though.

Comment

[QUOTE=DesertFox]the chodda video is just a frag, it wont teach you anything but new advanced moves. I highly recommend sloi's like he said though.[/QUOTE

I am more intereted in Jets guys , im just frustrated with Choppers .

Comment

[QUOTE=Bald-Eagle11]
            Originally posted by DesertFox
            the chodda video is just a frag, it wont teach you anything but new advanced moves. I highly recommend sloi's like he said though.[/QUOTE

I am more intereted in Jets guys , im just frustrated with Choppers .
            Get over that frustration and learn the helicopters, IMO there better then jets The dogfights are alot more fun.

Comment

Working...
            X