Snipers Tips and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snipers Tips and more

This article is not intented for expert snipers although it may be of use all depends

Now its time to sit back put your feet up and read

First of all for any Noob snipers youll have to know what kinda sniper you are example. Close range,Medium range,or Long range (Long Range Is my favourite)

Next What kind of Sniper you like Best Semi-Automatic example MEC standard sniper SVD Druganov, or Bolt action example L96a1 or M24 m25.(Bolt Actions are my favourite)

Tip 1 -Aim for the head, now if this means waiting till the target stops or for some reason prones in the open for no reason go for it!!!

Tip 2-Positions always get in a good position before camp sniping move as little as possible.Be creative while looking for good spots remember sniper spots dont have to be on roofs or cranes try on a hill around a forest or some rocks. Example of a good spot(as shown on RetardedDolphin's Tips for sniping)http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4662/screen0016gz.jpg

Notice the Choke points between the walls and his excellent cover.Although he could be vulnerable from the sides remeber enemys are all over

Tip 3-Noise,If you wanna become better and not be spotted try shooting while there is noise and commotion then they wont even hear your shots.Thats if you do it right

Tip 4-While on buildings dont go right up to the edge b/c you will stick out like a short necked giraffe and get shot and killed for being a noob before you could even say Hot Momma.

Tip 5-Use your Camouflage to your advantage it helps way more than u think

Tip 6-Stay Prone or Crouched while Firing this is because the sniper has less accuracy standing up due to recoil.

Tip 7-If a target is looking straight at you make sure its a sure kill because he is probably looking for you and your gunflash will probably give you away.

Here is a great example of sniping concealment and some good tips

like in the video it states going to a skyline point will make you a bigger target because thats the first place enemies look and you can be seen from all angles.

Tip 8- If friendly fire is turned off be sure to place clays around like on top of a ladder, around corners, and stuff like hall ways.You never know when youll be sniping and bam 6 kills show up on your screen from some squad running into your clays.

Tip 9- This should have been two, Use your pistol it is greatly underestimated and is a deadly weapon if used right.The m95 is very accurate while using the Iron sights/Zoom key Simply aim and shoot, shoot, shoot dont be afraid to waste ammo.Another great advantage of the m95 is its deathly quite due to its silencer.Use it to your advantage if u sniped someone and they are to close for the sniper just whip out your pistol that will surprise them.

Tip 10- Not really sniping but all throw it in.Once your pistol needs to be reloaded you shoud be close enough to pull out your knife one stab = one kill if all goes well they will be dead.

Tip 11-You are crouching in a bush youve got 8 kills so far and one of youre victims spots you and comes back for you what should you do? Run to a new position but flash back drop a clay first then if he heads after you BAM!!!!

Hope you learned something usefull.Feel free to post any comments.If you want add some sniper tips to.

And by the way for anyone who has not read this yet the m24 does have a bullet drop

Re: Snipers Tips and more

Sorry dude, but this guide isn't to good, its mostly common knowledge..you could of went into much more detail with it man.

Comment

Thx for the input, but its actually a work in progress.

Comment

Yeah, if you'r not a total noob a common sense tells you all that.

Me myself like sniping a lot, pretty good at it. And TBH that is quite anything for the start of becoming a good sniper.

Comment

Ya theres still tons to cover.

Comment

Two prone Snipers within 50 meters of eachother is an automatic Arti Strike from the enemy commander. In other words stay the **** away from eachother and especially from me in such case

Comment

Two enemy snipers?

Is anyone gonna add to it?

Comment

Great Tips, Too Bad Im A Monkey, Lol!!!

Comment

Ok lol Hey Meeko105

Comment

Come now, why the negativity? Some good tips shadow, i'm a first leiuntenant and still learned something...atleast he made an effort to help the community!

Comment

Lol shadow found a new weapon in BF2, the M25 ... I bet he is also one of these guys I have to TK now and again because they go prone next to me. As I said 50 meters minimum interspace or prepare to be artied.

Comment

Thanks Jay_c,and Jemme 101 Thanks for the input I almost missed it.

Comment

Nice post,but its the basics

Comment

o then dont read it duh!

Comment

Thanxs, I'm a noob and I read evrything I can about the game.:salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X