C4 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 Question

I read somewhere that you can throw c4's on people and they would stick to them, but when i try it, it doesnt work. Am i doing something wrong or can it not be done?

Re: C4 Question

c4 only sticks to Surfaces and vehicles.

Comment

Would be hella' funny to do that to someone.. But it's always fun to go to the enemy's airfield and stick some C4 onto a vehicle and when taking off one click is needed to blow the thing up

Comment

Stick it on yourself than youre true jihad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blackhawk5
          Stick it on yourself than youre true jihad.
          That would be unfair in FF-off servers.

Comment

Originally posted by KMT
            Would be hella' funny to do that to someone.. But it's always fun to go to the enemy's airfield and stick some C4 onto a vehicle and when taking off one click is needed to blow the thing up
            It was a lot funnier if u could stick the c4 to back of an oponent and wait for him to join his squad and...BUMMMMMM 6 kills .

The bf2 would become a game where u could only approuch your team mates after showing you´re behind eh eh.

Comment

I think it was a thought pre-release.
              But the act of "suiside bombing" in this fashion was frowned apon morally so to say. 10 years ago this would have maybe worked, but into days society Im sure this would have caused an up roar.

Comment

Hey it worked in Goldeneye on the N64 - anyone ever stealthily chuck remote mines at their opposition?

Now that was funny, seeing them hurtle off round the corner with a couple stuck on their ars3 - enjoying the anticipation before detonating them from afar.

That's when gaming peaked if you ask me!

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
                  I think it was a thought pre-release.
                  But the act of "suiside bombing" in this fashion was frowned apon morally so to say. 10 years ago this would have maybe worked, but into days society Im sure this would have caused an up roar.
                  lol especially if only the MEC side could have such an ability.
                  rofl

Originally posted by Rob_Snuff
                  Hey it worked in Goldeneye on the N64 - anyone ever stealthily chuck remote mines at their opposition?

Now that was funny, seeing them hurtle off round the corner with a couple stuck on their ars3 - enjoying the anticipation before detonating them from afar.

That's when gaming peaked if you ask me!
                  i may be one of the only few, but i still play that game on my old and dusty
                  N64 from time to time

Comment

If you could get C4 on people that would own cause I totaly put some on a guy and then blow him up when he was in the middle of a crowd.

Comment

There should be a Button in commands saying "Can I place a C4 on you" then if they click page up its says Yes sir ,and Page down Negative
                      LOL J.K

Comment

I would so suicide more

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
                          I would so suicide more
                          yea, im certain alot more people would too.
                          until it becomes labelled as 'stap-padding', which wont be long.
                          aaand heres the start of it..

Comment

Originally posted by nicej
                            yea, im certain alot more people would too.
                            until it becomes labelled as 'stap-padding', which wont be long.
                            aaand heres the start of it..
                            Yea I can imagine, especially with the way EA caters to the whiners.

Comment

Working...
                            X