BF2 MP COOP 32 Size Maps for standalone dedicated server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 MP COOP 32 Size Maps for standalone dedicated server

Has anyone been able to make a map pack for the dedicated server (standalonce) that allows 32 player maps with 32 bot support.

I dont want the run from command prompt crap, but a true COOP map that works with the dedicated server on internet.

I dont need fancy maps, just the plain vanila maps that come with BF2 coop 16, but enabled to play on the 32/64 size maps.

I have tried a number of the SP64 map hacks, but they require cmd line run, or to run in SP mode only. I need a real solution, not a workaround.

Since all these maps have been done, and the AI, etc has been done, how come no one has gone the next step forward and enabled the MP side of it.

Any help or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Yellowperil

The reason I ask this is I am running a 24/7 dedicated server using the bf2statistics rank system, and presently have to use 16 size map for 32 bots which suks.

Re: BF2 MP COOP 32 Size Maps for standalone dedicated server

OK since no one replied

1, either no one has done one
    2, no one can be bothered
    3, people prefer to just use map packs and miodify the original data to tyhe modified ones.

SO.

I have made a small map pack, basically this is NOT my workj but xstats work (thanks I learnt alot from the original pack you posted).

Anyways I didnt want to change my original maps to work on the coop 16/32/64 ones, so I took 3 maps and renamed them, so you can copy these 3 maps into your bf2/levels dir without screwing with the rest of them.

You can download the 3 maps from

http://files.filesfront.com//;6141547;;

Bf2SP64Dev[1].zip is the original source of the maps, I didnt include the aibehaviour.ai file as this pack was for the client only, if you want the ai file download the dev file from filefront.

maps in this download are

dalian_plant
    Karkand
    Mashtuur City

Anyways if I get enough feedback on this is how people would like the maps, replay and I will post anymore I do in this thread.

Yellowperil

Comment

Re: BF2 MP COOP 32 Size Maps for standalone dedicated server

Originally posted by yellowperil
      Anyways if I get enough feedback on this is how people would like the maps, replay and I will post anymore I do in this thread.
      Hi, first of all, thanks for your hard work.

I have been looking for some larger maps for coop, but I cannot download from the link you specified. Would you be able to confirm it?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X