A couple of Q's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of Q's

1st. Sometimes I cant spawn on my Squad leader. He won't have a red circle around him, I can select him as a spawn point, but I just cant spawn on him, I have to spawn elseware. What is it?

2nd. What are the weakpoints on an APC? I've done a search on the forum, but I can only find the answers for Tanks, not APC's. Im constantly getting taken out by other APC's or ATers while I basically have full health. Even worse when Im the ATer and 4 rockets into the APC, and he still isnt smoking.

Thanks

Re: A couple of Q's

1st your squad leader isnt in a place with space for you to spawn ie he's in a small hallway somewhere,

2nd shoot APC's in its rear end

Comment

1) When the squad leader is standing still in a small space or on something, for some reason you cant spawn on them, this also applies to sitting on ground defense or in a vechile with no more space. (represented with a red circle)

2) The back of the APC is its weak spot but hitting it from the side is also weak. The front of the APC is well armoured so always go for the back first, and then side.

Good luck!

EDIT: Damn, beat me to it Scinto

Comment

Thanks guys, I thought the spawn leader might be in a small space,but I would have thought that it would be represented with a red circle, like when a vehicle is full.

As for the APC's, is there a spot on the front thats senstive? I know I've been killed with one hit from another APC front on several times. Its damn annoying.

Comment

Only place on the front that's sensitive is the wheels.

Comment

Sweet. I'd try it out, but a little program on a networked computer just lags me out. 999 because they are playing a game on Yahoo

Also, final question:

What is with people saying no_conversation_exists while waiting for the round to start.

Comment

If the SL dot is green you should be able to spawn on him. Sometimes you don't spawn. It's like you didn't select him to spawn on even tho you did. It happens to me too, I just hit return a couple of times and usually I will spawn. Sometimes I select another spawn point and then click back on the leader, hit return and usually it will spawn on him then. It's just a bug.

Comment

as you can see, if ur not blind XD that using at rockets it does not make a god damn difference where u hit the APC (tanks a different story) it all does the same damage.

Comment

Working...
                X