I found a commander hacker......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a commander hacker......

I think. I can't prove it. Three times while I was commanding yesterday I heard "Standby for Vehicle Drop", but I didn't drop a vehicle. I didn't think to look the first time, but the second and third times the vehicle dropped next to a player named coolduderider, PID 45599378. I didn't get a screenshot, but it wouldn't show much anyway except a vehicle in the air with the vehicle drop reload bar at full, which isn't exactly proof.

I just know that there are a bunch of people here who really enjoy screwing with hacks/cheats. I thought you guys might like to annoy this guy and maybe try to get some proof that he's dirty.

http://bf2s.com/player/45599378/

Re: I found a commander hacker......

It is impossible to tell who is using the commander hack. Only Punkbuster can determine it. If the vehicles were constantly dropping by him it could mean he kept needing a ride and hacked to get it, however, its just as likely that another player was trying to drop vehicles on top of him.

Comment

punkbuster doesnt do anything about it

Comment

I say you go mess with people that actually do hack and wait till you have hard evidence before you go naming someone as a hacker.

Comment

if people are stupid and download old hacks it does

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
          punkbuster doesnt do anything about it

Comment

Yes I have come accros this "Hack" to when im cammander. You would need to get a video of it for proff screenshots won't do the trick here.

Comment

Working...
            X