Spontaneous Teamkills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spontaneous Teamkills

This is just weird. every once in a while it will say that someone teamkilled me in the middle of the game. for example, yesterday i was commanding and it said the same person TKed me twice that game. Then later it said that i TKed someone when i didnt, but i didnt notice whether or not i actually lost points. I also see sometimes it will have a blank space where the Killer is and it will just look like "_____ [Killed] PersonKilled"....all i have to say is...why?

Re: Spontaneous Teamkills

i think the first part is a glitch...ive had that happen to me where ppl "tk" me but im still alive..its weird and ive never seen the 2nd one

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
      This is just weird. every once in a while it will say that someone teamkilled me in the middle of the game. for example, yesterday i was commanding and it said the same person TKed me twice that game. Then later it said that i TKed someone when i didnt, but i didnt notice whether or not i actually lost points. I also see sometimes it will have a blank space where the Killer is and it will just look like "_____ [Killed] PersonKilled"....all i have to say is...why?

Its called the fun filled bug frenzy of BF2....notice i still said FUN!!!!

Comment

Its also related to the bug that says the artillery kills but they don't really happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
          Its also related to the bug that says the artillery kills but they don't really happen.
          Ye that is the only bug i have seen since it has happend to me many times.

Comment

i am getting more and more wierd glitches since 1.4
            -made a few c4 kills on IO mode and got driver kill assists
            -killed 2 people with clays just after i died, then it said i had also killed with [RPK-74 LMG]
            -CTD sometimes when picking up a kit (sniper usually)

WEIRD

Comment

Sometimes I notice during a round that I have -4 negative teamwork points and I think "WTF?! I didn't TK anyone!" One the other hand, a TK happens on occasion, even if I miss the event...

Comment

oh yeah ive noticed that when i tried planting c4 on a vodnik and i tried dirving towards a tank, where there were some infantry around it, and the tank blew me up, i somehow killed some of the infantry around the tank with c4 even tho i never detonated it

Comment

It has happened once or twice to me, one second I am flying the helo, the next I get punished (and I've got nowhere near teammates).

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                    oh yeah ive noticed that when i tried planting c4 on a vodnik and i tried dirving towards a tank, where there were some infantry around it, and the tank blew me up, i somehow killed some of the infantry around the tank with c4 even tho i never detonated it
                    Sometimes the C4 is detonated automatically. You can jihad without jumping from the jeep by ramming (as long as c4 on the front) which auto detonates the C4. Its always risky to booby trap your own armour cos a hit on it can also detonate it and you

Comment

Working...
                    X