CD-key...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD-key...

Any of u guys know whether by any chance i'm able to retrive my cd-key because i just lost the small lil booklet that holds the cd-key. And, how many computers can a single cd-key be played on? Cos, my com has just been attacked by those bloody trojans and it's lagging like hell and i want to reformat or rather upgrade to a new com.
    I'm in need of help cos it's been like 3months since i last played BF2 at home!! I'm now playin at my friends house once a wk, and once a wk just wont do it for me. Any suggestions much appreciated.

Re: CD-key...

Buy a new copy?

Comment

Originally posted by LostSquirrel
      Any of u guys know whether by any chance i'm able to retrive my cd-key because i just lost the small lil booklet that holds the cd-key. And, how many computers can a single cd-key be played on? Cos, my com has just been attacked by those bloody trojans and it's lagging like hell and i want to reformat or rather upgrade to a new com.
      I'm in need of help cos it's been like 3months since i last played BF2 at home!! I'm now playin at my friends house once a wk, and once a wk just wont do it for me. Any suggestions much appreciated.
      Is this what you looking for

You asked the same question before dated the 15 oct

This is what he says "recently, whenever I want to go to a server, there's a msg sayin my cd key was invalid. any one know what is goin on?"

And he says this today "know whether by any chance i'm able to retrive my cd-key because i just lost the small lil booklet that holds the cd-key."

I am sorry never reply to such post as people tend to download the game from a pirate sites. May be that why you had a virus from naughty downloads. I hope it busted your computer up. Also stop downloading pirated copy of the game then you will not have this problem you cheap little man. Get off you back side and buy the game like the rest of us and don't come on here asking about CD Keys. This is why games are expensive and if we all did this then they will be no games and a lot of people unemployed. The CD Key stops idiots like you from getting any father. I think why are you asking the same question as the link I have posted you seem to loose a lot of CD Keys you cheap person. Go away and don't come back and lets hope you are ban from the forum via admins

Admin ban this idiot from further postings

Comment

someone fell outta bed the wrong side...

if he's genuinely still having the same problems then go buy a new copy of BF2, there is no way around it,

Comment

if u registered ur game with EA when u first insalled it, then u can ssomehow find ur cdkey from ur EA account

Comment

hehe I first DL the game from site but then I got banned by gamespy so I got real copy... just waiting for new GFX.. I call it a test run

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
              someone fell outta bed the wrong side...

if he's genuinely still having the same problems then go buy a new copy of BF2, there is no way around it,
              LOL bad day!! Just had a very rough day at work and was blind when I written the messgae I wrote. :laugh: Oops. But, I have to say that you can't always be so trusting when CD keys are involved. Oh, boy off I go again.

Back to bed

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973
                Is this what you looking for

You asked the same question before dated the 15 oct

This is what he says "recently, whenever I want to go to a server, there's a msg sayin my cd key was invalid. any one know what is goin on?"

And he says this today "know whether by any chance i'm able to retrive my cd-key because i just lost the small lil booklet that holds the cd-key."

I am sorry never reply to such post as people tend to download the game from a pirate sites. May be that why you had a virus from naughty downloads. I hope it busted your computer up. Also stop downloading pirated copy of the game then you will not have this problem you cheap little man. Get off you back side and buy the game like the rest of us and don't come on here asking about CD Keys. This is why games are expensive and if we all did this then they will be no games and a lot of people unemployed. The CD Key stops idiots like you from getting any father. I think why are you asking the same question as the link I have posted you seem to loose a lot of CD Keys you cheap person. Go away and don't come back and lets hope you are ban from the forum via admins

Admin ban this idiot from further postings

FYFI, i bought the game legally! I just wanted to know if i can retrieve my cd-key godammit. Not get A CD-KEY! That's all. I don't buy fakes! And school's just potty mouth started and i don't really have the potty mouth time to go and buy another one cos i've just bought the game like a few months ago. If i just wanted a cd-key, wouldnt i just google it? potty mouth! Naughty downloads?? nonono, it wasnt me, but my other self......

[please refrain from bypassing the language filters they are there for a reason]

Comment

only 2 options as far as i know...

1] if you registered your game with EA you should be able to retrieve the key somehow via EA as ConscriptVirus suggested,,

2]buy a new copy.

googling for a key wouldnt work either your could end up with a hardware ban (unable to play any other PB games)

Comment

Let's watch the language! EA will send you a new code, but you have to send them one of your discs with a letter explaining. Consult their web page.

Comment

Originally posted by fahertyps
                      Let's watch the language! EA will send you a new code, but you have to send them one of your discs with a letter explaining. Consult their web page.
                      OK, sorry for the language. Do u know approximately how long they(EA) will send me a new code after i send them one of my discs?

Comment

buy the game

Comment

Originally posted by FLIPINOMAD
                          buy the game

Read the whole thread.

Comment

Working...
                          X