Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you map stats like?

Originally posted by Jay_C
    he doesn't mean me cause i have time on both!
    He quoted me though. I'm kind of confused.

My problem is, you can only find those two maps in 'all maps servers' so they only show up maybe once or twice every two hours of gaming...

It would encourage Teamwork though! players would actually play for the win,even if it was motivated by points!
    More like teamstacking, and teamswitching.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
      i think my w/l ratio is above 1 but winning/losing doesnt matter.
      Anybody who enjoys getting raped by J-10s and losing 279-0 is a sadist.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane.CAD
        Anybody who enjoys getting raped by J-10s and losing 279-0 is a sadist.
        Masochists are people who enjoy the sensation of pain.

Sadists are people who enjoy inflicting pain on others.

Comment

What I would like to know is the win-loss ratio of everyone for USMC vs MEC on Vanilla BF 2. Seems to me that MEC loses a lot more than wins on most maps. I have nothing but my record and those of a few friends to substantiate it though.

EDIT:

Masochist: BEAT ME MASTER!
          Sadist: NO

Comment

IMO, those that just play a couple of maps are not true BF2 players that have not experienced the game to its true potential, how many rounds of karkand medic whoring and grenade spamming can one take, you would have to be one sad individual to play all your time on one map like the OP, I have no problems finding servers with a full rotation of maps on so there is no excuse.

Comment

And stop flaming people Joe! who are you to tell him what maps he can and cnat play? he payed his '$50'! if you like other maps than good for you but dont slate others for the way they like to play this game!
              Good point, the original post was asking stating that Im a victim of team balancers, and what are everybody elses map stas like

Originally posted by [UTAC] Incognito
              But it is the painfull thruth. You only play Karkand and Road To Jalalabad.
              Are you blind, I play other maps, not that that has anything to do with anything, also read my last post.

What maps I play on has nothing to do with anything!

Originally posted by joe1001
              IMO, those that just play a couple of maps are not true BF2 players that have not experienced the game to its true potential, how many rounds of karkand medic whoring and grenade spamming can one take, you would have to be one sad individual to play all your time on one map like the OP, I have no problems finding servers with a full rotation of maps on so there is no excuse.

Jo, please read JC's post and my other posts!

No one is looking for excuses (BTW what has that got to do with anything? excuses for what, actually, its not relevat, i dont want to know)

People pay their money, thay can do what they want with the game! And tbh I like many other couldnt give two hoots about weather in your opinion, we are or aren't "true BF2 players"

This has nothing to do with my original post, post your spam elsewhere

BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE

Comment

I've pretty much established with my extremely high and unintentional win-loss ratio (I don't switch to the winning team) that I and the squad worth or more of players who follow me is usually the balancing factor on my server as to which team is winning and which team is losing (64 player server). If it wasn't for the losses I've recieved through late joins I'd probably have a 10:1 W/L. Plus it usually takes me about one or two rounds to turn a losing team in to a winning team.

Comment

Dairuka: Yes

jameslcross:

Let's make the point a little clearer for you:

Just looking at my stats, all the maps I play on, I've lost more times than I've won, why oh why?
                  all the maps I play on?????? Get a little more experience before you make that statment. You spend 1/2 your time on those two map (the rest is mostly wake and Oman). No I do not have any issues with anyone playing mostly urban maps.

So let's explain the statment a little more. The map/side you play on have an affect on your win/loss ratio. Play Jalalabad on IO Mec side and the stat will go up. Play the same map with armor and the MEC side more osten than not looses. Play EF or AF with clan mates and you're likely to win because of the maps imbalances.

Another advice to help your team win more:
                  capture more flags and teamkill less.

I don't mean to flame you and I apologies if you felt like I did so. I'm just trying to say that if you could gain more experience with kits other than Spec ops and Sniper and play the other maps a little more, this would greatly improve your chance of winning.

Join squads and fight hard...

Comment

Originally posted by [UTAC] Incognito
                    Dairuka: Yes

jameslcross:

Let's make the point a little clearer for you:

all the maps I play on?????? Get a little more experience before you make that statment. You spend 1/2 your time on those two map (the rest is mostly wake and Oman). No I do not have any issues with anyone playing mostly urban maps.

So let's explain the statment a little more. The map/side you play on have an affect on your win/loss ratio. Play Jalalabad on IO Mec side and the stat will go up. Play the same map with armor and the MEC side more osten than not looses. Play EF or AF with clan mates and you're likely to win because of the maps imbalances.

Another advice to help your team win more:
                    capture more flags and teamkill less.

I don't mean to flame you and I apologies if you felt like I did so. I'm just trying to say that if you could gain more experience with kits other than Spec ops and Sniper and play the other maps a little more, this would greatly improve your chance of winning.

Join squads and fight hard...

I play on more than one map so it's a vailid statement, I wasn't looking to have a huge thread on everyone's interpretation of what I said, there must be people who always win on these maps, it just seems I get switched to the **** team each time.

I do work hard for flags and stuff but some rounds I do just fancy being a sniper for a few rounds. But the game needs more than just me working hard to win the round if you know what I mean..

Appreciate your comments, BTW no need to apologise we are only debating

Comment

well i dont care about my overall KD ratio so why would I care about my map win loss ratio

its pretty bad tho

Comment

Working...
                      X