sniper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sniper!

can u guys make a mod kina like a shooting area. Like everyone had to be sniper and whoever gets the most points like get something i dont know. This will be fun. Also the targe is a person which u shoot head the most points the second the private. Also hostage comes in so that you hit the hostage anywhere, lose points.

Re: sniper!

Well, i didn't really understand what you said.

PoE2 is fun for sniper fests. There's alot of grass to cover your ghillie suits and you get low recoil, high power and high accuracy sniper rifles (semi-auto) that only take 2 shots to kill most people. You can also get one shot kill rifles, although they are pick up kits.

I'm sure you'll like it, alot of the time games resort to camping sniper fests so you don't even have to say "everyone go sniper"

Personally, i hate it. Whatever floats your boat.

Comment

It is doable. Works on a similar concept as the commander assets do.

To clarify:
      He wants a shooting range with targets that reward the shooters with points based on their shot placement.

Rig up some popup targets and you have a decent training map. Think America's Army marksmanship qualifacations.

Comment

Originally posted by Mekstizzle
        You can also get one shot kill rifles, although they are pick up kits.
        The one shot/ one kill rifles are wasted on the average foot soldier. Unsuspecting helo pilots are the best targets. Especiially when they are whoring it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mekstizzle
          PoE2 is fun for sniper fests. There's alot of grass to cover your ghillie suits and you get low recoil, high power and high accuracy sniper rifles (semi-auto) that only take 2 shots to kill most people. You can also get one shot kill rifles, although they are pick up kits.

I'm sure you'll like it, alot of the time games resort to camping sniper fests so you don't even have to say "everyone go sniper"
          I do not think your vision of PoE2 snipers being the kit of choice is accurate. In fact, I have some stats to prove otherwise and that snipers are the least played kit with the least amount of kills. While still being a very effective kit in combat, they are not "whored" by any means.

Comment

so thats why it was set up

Comment

watch out !

Comment

Originally posted by [tR]Greasy_Mullet
                I do not think your vision of PoE2 snipers being the kit of choice is accurate. In fact, I have some stats to prove otherwise and that snipers are the least played kit with the least amount of kills. While still being a very effective kit in combat, they are not "whored" by any means.

http://www.poestats.com/Warboard/
                Think this is a little inaccurate on the usage of sniper rifles the now, as the most played map on the rankings the now seems to be fallen, which is not great (ok but it by large is not the kit of choice on that map) for sniping.

But overall your point is correct, the sniper rifles arent whored by any means, but are excellent fun when ya play it on more open maps, such as First snow.

One question re the stats, is the distance thing correct? All distances seem hell of a low.

Comment

Sorry I didnt understand all the targe part but why an arena isnt a normal map fine?

Comment

Originally posted by *DEAD*
                    can u guys make a mod kina like a shooting area. Like everyone had to be sniper and whoever gets the most points like get something i dont know. This will be fun. Also the targe is a person which u shoot head the most points the second the private. Also hostage comes in so that you hit the hostage anywhere, lose points.
                    i think he is trying to say that the person with the most points on the server would have a fully automatic weapon, but i dont know

Comment

Working...
                    X