Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sassback Needs Help With Joystick (3D Pro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sassback Needs Help With Joystick (3D Pro)

does anyone else have the problem with the logitech 3d pro where it automatically rolls your plane? if so is there any way i can fix it? if not can someone give me advice on how to compensate for, or adjust to the auto-rolling?

Re: Sassback Needs Help With Joystick (3D Pro)

I got one the other day and it seems to be working fine, it might be in the set up when you install it?

Comment

yeah i get it every now and then, sorts its self out after a wile, just hold the stick stright and dont let go is my best advice (joystick that is)

Comment

Yeah have the same problem somtimes, lots of people seem to have it.. Mine's a Saitek Cyborg Evo, so I guess it's not a type/brand thingy.. Calibration doesn't seem to help it.. If you check the joystick setup tutorials though you'll see that lots of people keep the Z-axis setting on keys (keyboard), so I guess it's a common issue.

Comment

Link to ingame calibration sweetness

Comment

no bad but it doesnt help when sometimes you let go of the joystick and you fly perfectly stright then an hour later you let go and start rolling left or vice versa

Comment

Working...
            X