BF2 irl in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 irl in Iraq

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

That was a great watch. A is Cobra pwning in the air, worth a watch for chopper whores
    And some infantry footage too..

(sry if posted b4)

Re: BF2 irl in Iraq

Nice Footage

Comment

lol at some of the comments

Comment

tribute to US Soldiers with german music :S

well cobra is better than nothing :P

good stuff tho, i seen video of those missles shoting also not with all the soldier stuff

Comment

The best part is at the end. The transition from the guy's eyes to the helmet and then a zoom-out and a "peace V"

Comment

man, i aint american, and i have no knowledge on the iraq war, but its gotta

1. be sucky being there
            2. having a camera on ure helmet... (gotta be annoying)

once again, good luck to all the soldiers, dont give a **** about the comments, be proud of what you do, be proud that ure the one holding the gun, risking ure life.

vika09

Comment

It makes it seem so easy in the game, but yet, in real life, it's got to be hard

Comment

**** me, that is like.....exactly like those terrorist videos. Except with rock music and bible phrases instead of arabic music and koran phrases. It just doesn't sound right, you can't have ****ing religion in a ****ing video showing explosions and killing. I thought the terrorists were ****ed up when they did that, now these guys are doing it...wow.

Not trying to piss anyone off, just saying what i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mekstizzle
                  **** me, that is like.....exactly like those terrorist videos. Except with rock music and bible phrases instead of arabic music and koran phrases. It just doesn't sound right, you can't have ****ing religion in a ****ing video showing explosions and killing. I thought the terrorists were ****ed up when they did that, now these guys are doing it...wow.

Not trying to piss anyone off, just saying what i think.
                  Its not even a real verse

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
                    ...2. having a camera on ure helmet... (gotta be annoying)
                    vika09
                    you mean night vision attachment?

Comment

ITs just proaganda, made by some 13 year old kid that loves war and the military now, and braging of his military knowhow, but would never commit his life to serve his country. It takes a real person to devote thier entire life and freedom to their country. Even if the war is unjust, do not disrespect a soldier, no matter how twisted their motives sound. Wars are started by governments, not soldiers. Their the tools of their country, and thats it.

Comment

nice video...one of the best for helicopter action ive seen

Comment

Originally posted by Squeak91
                          you mean night vision attachment?
                          Oh its night vision? cos i thought night vision is a bigger attachment, which they take outta their rucksack things, and wear separately.... d@mn, didnt know that...

Comment

Working...
                          X