My First Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Map

hi i made a map and packed it and all that stuff but i cant find where where to submit it at on totalbf2.com so if any body wants to try my map i have it up for bete testing at filefront.com heres the link. I'd sill like to give my map to totalbf2 still could i get some help please.

and here is a way to fix one of the bugs that is in it.

the problem for the map not showing up in bf2 CREAT LOCAL area you will need to put Attack on china zip folder on your desk top for now. ok go to the levels with that done. right click on the zip folder open it do not extract just open it then right click and hold on the folder in side the zip folder and place it in your levels folder. it should work now.

Re: My First Map

Since you are new, some advice. Please submit some screenshots of your map on this thread. Not only will it give us players an idea of what your map looks like, but also looks more professional in the long run. A mapper who takes the time to take some screens to make his/her map look pretty for the masses, is a map that him/her put some time into to make the map look and play just as nice.

Comment

Working...
    X