• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punkbuster message corrupted file/memory kicked for (0) minutes

I know exactly what the problem is...
    you better hope you backed up your
    bf2.exe and coredll.dll files...

To solve your pb kicks you got to restore those 2 files with your original ones.

Did you forget about the ***** crack you tried to use?

The ***** crack files are what s getting you kicked. This is whats causing your problem and I am 100% sure of it.
    Although, some might argue this is technically not a cheat, PB detects this as a potential threat since you replaced your original game files.

If you downloaded the ***** crack archive from gamecopyworld.com or elsewhere then you were probably instructed to replace/overwrite the 2 files)but you also didnt read the fine print...back them up first for situations like this.

PB now detects the ***** crack as a modification of .exe and pops up a message "corrupted file/memory [81159]
    kicked for (0) minutes.

This error will appear quickly between 1-5 minutes after connecting to any MP PB server then proceeds to kick you.

Its sad that online gaming has come to this...and i personally dont like inserting the install/play CD all the time but oh well!

Luckily I backed up those to files and reversed the crack.

Solution is to restore the original files.
    I don't want to hear that you reinstalled XP and BF2 but "Im still getting the error, please help"
    You are probably still trying to use the crack.

Its not necessary to reinstall BF2, unless you didnt back up your orig files, only then is a reinstall required.

It's the only way you can continue to play the game in Multiplayer without getting kicked from PB

punkbuster message "corrupted file/memory [81159]
    Again this is caused from the ***** crack and exactly why you keep getting kicked.

Re: punkbuster message corrupted file/memory kicked for (0) minutes

Solution not a question. Anyway the alternative is daemon tools and mount the image on a drive, or mount and burn with alcohol 120%. You won't get kicked for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
      Solution not a question. Anyway the alternative is daemon tools and mount the image on a drive, or mount and burn with alcohol 120%. You won't get kicked for that.

In case he missed it.

Comment

dam your right!! i did do that ill try it now and let ya know how it goes! thanks!

ya it worked i now dont get kicked form servers thanks!

Comment

Eternal-Souljah said: "Solution not a question. Anyway the alternative is daemon tools and mount the image on a drive, or mount and burn with alcohol 120%. You won't get kicked for that."

Who said it was a question??? You are right it is a solution for the above link and many like it that I found gives a bunch of misleading info.

--

StormyCan said "In case he missed it."

Thanks, I'm already aware of this alternative but this is also more time consuming I just want to play the game.

Anyways, this solution was intended for the very old thread above, but since that thread was locked I started a new one to help those still trying wondering why they are getting kicked.

If the forum/site moderators or admins can merge the 2 threads somehow then that would benefit anyone searching help on this matter. thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X