TeamKok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TeamKok

Funny how I never ever come across people using these types o hacks when I play BF2 I've never seen anything like this with my own eyes.

Comment

Add Tha_Green_Beret to your friends list and then next time you see him playing go and watch him
      xfire: chodda
      steam: w0ofz

Comment

sorry for the threadsurection but did this ever get fixed? I own the clan you speak of and id be more then happy to unban you if still banned.

Comment

I was kicked from the AT server for bunnyhopping/pronespamming pre-patch so many times, I feel like going back and doing it again ^_^

Comment

I must have been on with different admins. I have never had a problem on that server, and they're actually a really fun group of guys to play with/against. I'll look up their website for you, and their leader posted a message in the clan forums if you want to search that.

BTW, I'd be a little hesitant to speak to someone like that about being banned. A clan leader should say, "I'm sorry, but we don't have your name on our ban list. I'll ask around about the incident and PM you my findings." Something along those lines.

Comment

I have been playing BF2 since October of 2005, and have never seen that hack during gameplay. In fact, I can't recall ever being 100% positive of seeing ANY hack during gameplay, and I have played almost 400 hours online. I have been victim of some questionable headshots while running at over 100 meters though.

Comment

Originally posted by -1-Gabe-1-
                we kick for bunny hopping
                LOL

R U SIRIUS?

How do you manage to get a full server?

Comment

Originally posted by ulm4lyf
                  I have been playing BF2 since October of 2005, and have never seen that hack during gameplay. In fact, I can't recall ever being 100% positive of seeing ANY hack during gameplay, and I have played almost 400 hours online. I have been victim of some questionable headshots while running at over 100 meters though.
                  You started in October 05 and only have 400 hours? I started in August 05 and almost have 1000 hours?? You must play to much singleplayer

Comment

"You started in October 05 and only have 400 hours? I started in August 05 and almost have 1000 hours?? You must play to much singleplayer"

I have a job and a wife.

Comment

thats sad^

Comment

Originally posted by Claery3
                        thats sad^
                        #

Yeah, what the hell is he doing having a life when he could be levelling up his leet p4ladinz in WoW?

I've played on the TeamKOK server, it's quite decent AFAIK.

Comment

Working...
                        X