Armor badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armor badge

Hey, I need to get my armor badge, so, armor would be tanks, apcs and Anti-Air tanks as well? Some guy told me that AA tanks do not **** as armor... and it will not add up to my armor time?

Is this true?

Thanks in advance,

haha accidently typed **nt instead of count :laugh:

Re: Armor badge

He's right. APC's and Tanks.

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
        Hey, I need to get my armor badge, so, armor would be tanks, apcs and Anti-Air tanks as well? Some guy told me that AA tanks do not **** as armor... and it will not add up to my armor time?

Is this true?

Thanks in advance,

haha accidently typed **nt instead of count :laugh:
        I was going to say, did you leave out the "o"

Comment

I believe the Bradley is considered in the Armor class on the Marine Side. If I am wrong someone please let me know.
          Thanks in advance

Comment

No, Bradley, Tungsa, IGLA, and Stinger are all considered Anti-Air.

Comment

yes, the linebacker (Bradley) is AA. If you find people's stats that show their fav vehicle is AA and not armor, gives you an idea.

Comment

Yeah i just got my Expert AA badge using the Linebacker, makes life alot easier

Comment

any anti air is not a tank only tank is APC and Tank nothing els.

Comment

most people will say that karkand, sharqi, or mash are the best maps for the armor badges but oman and bigger maps with more armor are better cuz u only need time in armor not massive kills. so if u want the badge, go to oman, but if u want a 1/32 chance of getting a tank in karkand and owning up by all means do that.

Comment

It's not that hard to get tanks on Kark. But yeh, I play on most maps not just city maps, on big maps it's more challenging (bloody annoying at the same time, but, funt as well), I just hide everywhere, in tunnels, defending flags, ocasionally trying to shoot down eney atack helicopters when I get the chance (or jets, hit one, but it wasn't strong enough lol)

Ugh, 35 hours to go

Comment

Working...
                      X