help (im an idiot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help (im an idiot)

i want to play the battlefield 2 demo. i get it to the server launcher and hit start but then it takes me to this black screen with the game info and says loading....the loading part gets to 100 and nothing happens. i now something isnt working....can u tell me what(please dont tell me an answer with all this mumbo jumbo because i dont understand any of it...i dont even know what a video card is)

Re: help (im an idiot)

if you dont even know what a video card is, chances are you either dont have one or it isnt good enough. and you may not even have enough RAM (Memory) to play the game either. do this, follow each step.
    1. Open Start Menu
    2. Click "Run"
    3. type "dxdiag" (without the quotes)
    4. Window will pop up and on the first screen it tells you all about your computer, We need you to post the "Processor" and the "Memory" from this screen.
    5. at the top of that window, click the "Display" tab. we need you to post the what it says at the "Name" and "Chip Type" areas.

post back with that, and then maybe someone will know the problem.

Comment

download a program called everest from here and give us ur computer specs as follows

Video card:

CPU:

RAM:

Motherboard:

OS (operating system):

Comment

he probly doesnt know what totalbf2 is anymore :P

Comment

I dont get it. A few things that you should know- what type of cpu you have, how much memory, and if you have integrated graphics or a vid card. Otherwise it's like: Uh, I don't know its a car, it has 4 wheels and goes vroom when I hit this thingy.

Comment

Working...
          X