Mariokart 64?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariokart 64?

If anyone wants to start this with me, then I will if not then I wont.

Question Marks (The special abilitys) - Supply crates turned into diamonds and given transparent colors. (When run over they obviously explode, but then another one comes immediately floating down (50% faster)

Red Turtle Shells - Red turtle shell is a tank round turned into a heatseeking missile with a 70% chance of hitting (Speed reduced by 75%)

Green Turtle Shells - Green turtle shells are anti-tank missile that have no heatseeking capabilitys, you fire them they go straight. If they hit a wall they hit it and keep going and float around the map. (Speed reduce by 50%)

Bananas - So far I am thinking it should be a custom modelled banana.

Boo - This is just coding and graphics, the ghost steals another players ability that they have at the moment.

Maps - Since I just finished playing it, I have a pretty good idea for the map "Block Fort" Its simple modelling so its good for me to do The other map is a simple donut shape with about 4 boxes around the sides. The other maps are more complicated and ill be looking for screenshots tomorrow.

Will add more ideas tomorrow since I will be thinking while I try to fall asleep

Since this mod is already pretty close to BR, I dont want to add racing just VS. Some information on the actual game can be found at

Again, I will be looking over that WHOLE wikipedia page and updating this adding ideas ETC. Again I want this to be as close to the game as the mod team can make it

Media

Re: Mariokart 64?

it better come alive, that game rawks, i still have it in good condit.

Comment

i can map well

Comment

Lolz...
        First i want you too see this movie by Snoken Productions, if you already haven't seeen it:

I want mashtuur city in that mod!
        Would be fun

Comment

Working...
        X