Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supply Box in building......

Hey

I tried posting this on the POTD sub. forum but no one really even looked at it so i thought it would be better to post here so without futher ado i bring you awsomeness that is BF2 after 1.4 (no sandbox just vinalla)

click the link foo!^

ps: sorry admins if this is double post but i dont know how to delete the other post

Re: Supply Box in building......

I saw that too... Even took a pic but can't find it.

Comment

messed isnt it is it a bug or glitch or hack oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by rangedrecon
        messed isnt it is it a bug or glitch or hack oh my!
        Supply crates don't hit the place where the commander drops it. The crate kinds floats off path with it's little parachute and lands in some other place. Maybe the commander was lucky to have it float inside the building. I've seen that happen in game before, actually.

Comment

yeah ive seen some supply box squash people while they are still running. Thats how accurate some supply drops are ^_^

Comment

The commander dropped the crate onto the little ledge, and then pushed it in...

Comment

Originally posted by rangedrecon
              ps: sorry admins if this is double post but i dont know how to delete the other post
              click edit and there is a small bunch of buttons on the bottem right at your post. there is a button called delate in these bunch of button, i think they will ask you why you delate your post. you may want to add the reason...

Comment

That has happend with me before... The commander dropped it onto the roof at TV on Sharqi, and because of some mesh issues, it drops down into where the patio is on the 2nd floor. Just poor programming really.

Comment

Yay! Here it is:

Comment

Working...
                  X