Starting over...to get awards again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting over...to get awards again

I don't know about you but getting awards is fun. I feel like I'm getting something accomplished.

Problem is when you get to over 150k points...you pretty much have all the awards you are going to get without stat padding.

Thinking of starting over just to re-earn the awards? Anyone else do this?

Re: Starting over...to get awards again

Go for it. I'm nowhere near 150k anyway. Goodluck [not that you'll need it really]

Comment

That's what I'm talking about!
      Finaly someone playing for the fun of it, good job, do it!

Comment

Yep, in the boot with you, I play my alternate account every so often. It is so funny how well you can rape people and they call you a hacker because they think you are a n00b because of rank. It was funny because in my first few rounds, I pulled in all my basic badges within seconds of play!

Experience is so important in life. Funny how it plays out in BF2, because if I had my knowledge back in June of 2005, I would have an account with stats like 4:1 KDR, 5.0 SPM and an overall accuracy of 55%

Comment

haha...im stilltrying to get all of my basic badges ( i have most of them)

Comment

Funny thing about getting my Expert Assualt, if you have already gotten your Expert Medic, it is just about putting in the time!

Comment

sounds like fun actually, just remember to play for the win a couple of times and I wont hate you :evil:

Comment

It is fun. I play in my alternate account for fun. I like earning awards...

Comment

Already did it when I started this account. It was my unused nick from the demo.(see sig) Started it up agian at the end of August.

Comment

That's a pretty good idea, it's been a long time since somone admited that they are playing BF2 for the fun and not the points or unlocks.

Go squad! Go!

Comment

Wow, that's a good idea, i love hearing the drums going off. I might just do that, i was just thinking also just using one kit, and not anything else on just one account, lol

Comment

Try to find a 1.0 server and getting them the old skool way Dunno if there are any out there, anybody?

EDIT:

Hmm apparently there are ... BF2 server version 1.0.2442.0

Comment

Usually people say "Ok i'm no longer going to piss people off and make the game a chore, i'm gonna start playing for fun and to win and not to get badges and points"

Some people will never learn. I say you don't do it, but whatever floats your boat man.

Comment

I think you are really in the spot where you should move on to another game. That's like reading a book twice... Yeah we all did it sometime but if it took you thousands of hours to read a book... Well I guess you'd go for another one.
                            You made the most of this game, did everything possible and accomplished all the badges and stuff, and since getting to General is kinda boring go find another addictive game.
                            Thats my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                              haha...im stilltrying to get all of my basic badges ( i have most of them)
                              i have evry basic badge im just going for vetren ones now.

Comment

Working...
                              X