Commander TK's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander TK's

My fav thing to do in BF2 is TK sucky commanders. Like, maybe everyone dosen't agree here but i usually belive in no planes for commanders. So i was on Kubra Dam on U S and me and my commander were waiting for a plane to come back. So i yelled. "no plane for u!!!" He got to the plane first and i snapped a C4 just below the cocpit. As he rushed down the run way, i saw him barely lift off the ground. I pushed the button and heard the classic "Medic!" The plane......was still standing. I got in and got shot down by some mec anti air thing. Life's fun, cept when it sucks

Re: Commander TK's

Commanders should be commanding, I guess that type of TK is somewhat justified, as for TK a commander cause they are crap isn't i see that a lot. Commanders in planes, tanks etc. gets me TOed hardout!

Comment

yea go tell that commander lick some monkey balls he cant fly he is supposed to command

Comment

yea i got realy annoyed when the same guy was comander for 3 rounds and all he would do is tk people for the jet (since comander tk's dont count) and fly the jet around for the whole round and no matter how many munitys people did it was only off by like 1 or 2 vote's

Comment

Me and my squad mates had been ordered by our Commander to guard a certain flag that had just been taken by our team. Being the good loyal troops we were we did. Upon arrival we encountered a small force of enemy soldiers and quickly dispatched them with the support of our ATV. The enemy troops hadn't been there long enough to take over the flag but it had turned white. Our Commander subsequently dropped some artillery on us.

I got my own back when I bumped into him in the field. I was looking for a good sniping position when I met him sitting on the roof, also sniping. I considered knifing him but I'm firmly against TKing so I asked for a artillery strike on our position and jumped off the roof. It was quite satisfying to see him run for cover under his own artillery barrage.

Comment

I command and fly all the time with no complaints. Keep UAV, arty and everything on a steady flow as well. Anyone not capable of doing it shouldn't be commanding in the first place if they can't drive and command.

Standing at spawn the entire game is pure ignorance.

Comment

Depends on server most will say cammanders don't fight. Although I'm pretty sure that if they fly that it is a bad cammander just wanting his points X2.

Comment

Just because some are too incompetent to do it doesn't mean others can't.

Comment

TK'ing a commander because YOU don't think he's up to snuff is pretty arrogant IMO. If you think they're doing a poor job, try to help them improve. If you are soo concerned with winning rounds, then I suggest possibly looking into clan play or tournament play where people are concerned with winning rounds, matches, battles and campaigns.

However, I will say that I believe a commander should be commanding, not driving a tank all day or flying an aircraft. Does it warrant a TK? Probably not.

Comment

Working...
                  X