new sniper location on wake island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new sniper location on wake island

i cant play bf2142 anymore(video card ddont surport it) so i have returned to bf2. and i saw this plane floting in the water on wake so i though hey. looks nice spot check it out.

sorry having trouble getting the pic to show

Re: new sniper location on wake island

not really "new" but its still a good spot

and i thought that the system requirements for bf2 were the same as the ones for bf2142 :?

Comment

FPS in BF2142 are really lousy.Normally I get 50 to 60 on any BF2 map,no matter what is happening.In BF2142 I get 25 to 35 until the Titans start to move,then it's 11 to 17.Like th OP,I 2 have returned to BF2.Not just because of the crappy fps.The ranking/unlocks system is a joke right now.I've progressed to Master CPL Silver in the short time I played it and not received a single unlock.If everyone were having the same problem it would'nt be so bad but many others are receiving theirs making the games so unbalanced it's infuriating.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
        not really "new" but its still a good spot

and i thought that the system requirements for bf2 were the same as the ones for bf2142 :?
        bf2 supports a radeon x300
        bf2142 suports a readon x300(non intergated version)

Comment

2142 is a sad state of affairs right now.....

My BF2 is almost picture perfect, but when i wander over to 2142, it turns into a ****fest...why? The graphics and effects arent that much more demanding, if you can run BF2 smooth on medium-high, you should be able to run 2142 on med-low at least, its a joke. They didnt even bother to tell us that Titan mode only supported 48 until after release, lol. I wouldnt even say it supports 48, when they begin to move after boarding the enemy titan you cant even play....its sad.

You must have to have a dual core super PC to run it flawless...nice of them to let us know that, instead of giving us hollow specs.

Comment

Dont play BF2142, that's the smart way to treat this sad state of affairs.

It's like BF Vietnam, total failure, has never been able to beat BF42.

Long live BF2

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

you can acullay sit on the plane and snipe

Comment

tell me about it.. i have a 7900 extreme and am getting terrible framerates..and yeah that spot is not new.. i use it a lot by the way are u from guilford connecticut because i work there..

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
                  tell me about it.. i have a 7900 extreme and am getting terrible framerates..and yeah that spot is not new.. i use it a lot by the way are u from guilford connecticut because i work there..

hell yes i live in guildford.

in park barn

Comment

its not that great but it's good when you're chinese.

Comment

The only problem with these spots is that YOU ARENT DOING ANYTHING FOR YOUR TEAM!!!! You might sit there for 5 minutes and see one guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dern Humpus
                        The only problem with these spots is that YOU ARENT DOING ANYTHING FOR YOUR TEAM!!!! You might sit there for 5 minutes and see one guy.

acually if u get there at the start of the round u can pick off most of the chinese snipers that go there,

neally evry person on the chinese side ends up the cos they can kill the peolple at the USMC's arty's island

Comment

Can't see the pic.

Comment

Ive tried that. Its not new. I like the bunkers!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X