Messing around cost lives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messing around cost lives

You know when your waiting on the carrier for an aircraft and your bs'ing like shooting at a players feets or acting like your gonna knife them with no intention to really do it. Yesterday a group of 5 were standing there just waiting. Somehow I tossed a grenade and it landed right smack into the middle of the group. bodies flew everywhere and I was instantly kicked. I felt pretty bad about it but eh, what can ya do?

Re: Messing around cost lives

just wait idle without screwing around. Just keep your fingers off the mouse and on the "E"

Comment

Yeah, pressing E isn't the greatest idea. I've actually had a guy drive towards me while pressing E, there was a group of about 3 or 4 behind me. He got out, I got in without knowing, and got punished for 3 TKs.

But yeah, it's better to wait Idle than to risk accidentally TKing.

Comment

me and my friend just do the ol' "football off the carrier" trick.

I stand near the edge - he throws a grenade over my head and i run after it and jump off the carrier.

Then i get a boat and he jumps down too.

It's better than just sitting there like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi6foot
          Yeah, pressing E isn't the greatest idea. I've actually had a guy drive towards me while pressing E, there was a group of about 3 or 4 behind me. He got out, I got in without knowing, and got punished for 3 TKs.

LOL, my co-worker has a trick where he takes the BH, and flies by a group standing on the deck of the carrier and scoops up all the people that are holding E. By the time they realize what is happening and jump out, they are already in the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi6foot

haha thats great...

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
              LOL, my co-worker has a trick where he takes the BH, and flies by a group standing on the deck of the carrier and scoops up all the people that are holding E. By the time they realize what is happening and jump out, they are already in the water.
              That's better I like throwing Chinese jeeps at the J10 campers on Wake. Usually they instantly hop in and are already moving off, while you are getting their jet (if you time it right).

Comment

I put c4 like.. every where, if see a group of my men and 1 enemy ƒuck it :P b000m!!

Comment

stand still and hold E, if anyone else moves execute him

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                    haha thats great...
                    no it aint :/

you have to suicide cos it takes forever to get back to the top of the carrier.

Comment

Working...
                    X