How to stop TK for planes/vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop TK for planes/vehicles

If you TK you can not enter a vehicle until you respawn OR you are forgiven for the TK

Sure it might accidentally lock some unfortunate soul from a vehicle for a while but I am fed up of a-holes TK'ing just to get in the jet.

Probably been raised before by thats my rant.

Re: How to stop TK for planes/vehicles

Thanks for that..

Comment

yea that would fix it good

Comment

Seems like an okay idea.

Comment

I always thought they should have put in a 5-10 second spawn protection by having the player be in god mode as soon as he spawns. Most games that have spawn points that are out in the open like BF2 have it.

They should do something similar for vehicles. When a player enters a vehicle FF is off for that player for 10 seconds. That would stop all the people who ride jeeps in front of jets or the ones who will stand in front of you to make you run over them. Instead it would just push them down the runway or off the carrier and you can hopefully trake off for once without being punished for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer
            I always thought they should have put in a 5-10 second spawn protection by having the player be in god mode as soon as he spawns. Most games that have spawn points that are out in the open like BF2 have it.

would also stop the spawn raping

Comment

Now if I can just get EA on the phone! And while we're at it let's stop world hunger too!

Comment

Working...
              X