Re: Set for retirment...

bye bye mate

Comment

wah ... you'll be back

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
        Why do people feel the need to inform the community when they want to leave it?

Can not one single person, quietly slip in to the shadows?
        Because this is a community. We all know each other to some extent here and ingame. When some of the more regular contributors go, it is nice for them to say, 'hey, good times, see you on the flip.'

GG, PLUNK47, I might see you in Quake Wars, I will be returning to the land of Id gaming engines in the next few months. But I am not going to abandon BF2 completely, just split my time some. 80/20 with QW/BF2

:salute: thanks for saying good bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
          aquiring the software without buying it is illegal
          Hrmm...I'll have to tell my wife to stop giving me software for Xmas then.

If this gentleman gives his copy of BF 2 to someone else I don't think that's illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by GI_Ivan
            Hrmm...I'll have to tell my wife to stop giving me software for Xmas then.

If this gentleman gives his copy of BF 2 to someone else I don't think that's illegal.
            it's not provided that the person gets rid of the game on his hardrive and all remaining software and packaging.

Comment

Have fun with BF2142.
              Huh?!?!?!
              Guy's I hate BF 2142! It's really stupid, about 150 years later the guns are as bad or even worse then Bf2, it's pointless.
              But I gotta admit, I liked BF 2142 before it came out cause it looked cool, but when I played it, it sucked ***.
              I might go back to BF2, don't know. But never in my whole life will I play 2142...never."
              And thank you RocketChild.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUNK47
                Huh?!?!?!
                Guy's I hate BF 2142! It's really stupid, about 150 years later the guns are as bad or even worse then Bf2, it's pointless.
                But I gotta admit, I liked BF 2142 before it came out cause it looked cool, but when I played it, it sucked ***.
                I might go back to BF2, don't know. But never in my whole life will I play 2142...never."
                And thank you RocketChild.
                So what game will you be devoting another 1011:49:52Hrs ?

Comment

Lol!
                  Nothing for now, just playing random games, then when I get a new rig, I'll get some new games.

Comment

Working...
                  X