Only a few bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only a few bugs

Here are some bugs that need to be fixed. The other things are OK the way it is..

*Fix CTD (happens sometimes, not much)
    *Fix server info bug - Server name and ip doesnt show up while loading, or when pushing "Server info" button on the scoreboard ingame..
    Also the Server Graphic doesnt always show up either..
    *Fix the squad bug - Cant create squad, and sometimes cant get out of one
    *Fix the heal/ammo sound bug - If you pick up a Medic kit and throwing an heal bag and then pick up an another kit, the MEDIC HEAL SOUND/AMMO RESUPPLY SOUND WILL STILL CONTINUE (very annoying sometimes)

That was the one i knew, the other things are OK..

Keep up the good work =)

Re: Only a few bugs

I can only tell you about the squad issue, You can only create a squad, leave, etc. Once you are alive and spawned. You can not create switch, join squads while you are dead.

Comment

Fix the server browser so that you can keep clicking on a server name to refresh the info...

Comment

You can leave a squad when you are dead, or at least I was able to last night, just can't join or create a squad when you are dead.

I have never had an issue leaving a squad, but have in many cases been unable to create/join a squad when by the laws of the game, as I understand them, I should be able to.

Rules to Create/Join a Squad:
        Can create a new squad only when player is alive and max number squads have not been reached.
        Can join a squad when the player is alive and the Squad has not been locked or has less than six players in it.

Comment

The squad bug Im talking about isnt that I cant create squad when Im dead.. I know we cant create squad while dead... But the squad problem I am talking about is that we cant make squad at all... Only/maybe the Alpha squad will be there, but we cant create more squads.... Its a bug on the server and to fix it the server must be restarted....
          And thanks,

*Server browser must be fixed... Give the "Refresh" button back so we can refresh all without "Updating" all again...

Thats the bugs I know.... Besides that, the game is GOOD =).. I love it..

Keep up the good work.. =)

Comment

The only thing that bothers me is no sqd hopping,if u look at my stats Ull se that I am a loner,but sometimes I will sqd up with some of my mates and that no sqd hopping is bullshi*

Comment

Originally posted by Grasli
              The squad bug Im talking about isnt that I cant create squad when Im dead.. I know we cant create squad while dead... But the squad problem I am talking about is that we cant make squad at all... Only/maybe the Alpha squad will be there, but we cant create more squads.... Its a bug on the server and to fix it the server must be restarted....
              And thanks,

*Server browser must be fixed... Give the "Refresh" button back so we can refresh all without "Updating" all again...

Thats the bugs I know.... Besides that, the game is GOOD =).. I love it..

Keep up the good work.. =)
              I've seen that bug. Sometimes you can't create a squad or if you're in a squad you can't leave it and no one else can join it.

Comment

Here are some bugs that need to be fixed. The other things are OK the way it is..

*Fix server info bug - Server name and ip doesnt show up while loading, or when pushing "Server info" button on the scoreboard ingame..
                *Fix the heal/ammo sound bug - If you pick up a Medic kit and throwing an heal bag and then pick up an another kit, the MEDIC HEAL SOUND/AMMO RESUPPLY SOUND WILL STILL CONTINUE (very annoying sometimes)

Keep up the good work =)
                Now if I can just get EA on the phone!

Comment

Fix the heal/ammo sound bug - If you pick up a Medic kit and throwing an heal bag and then pick up an another kit, the MEDIC HEAL SOUND/AMMO RESUPPLY SOUND WILL STILL CONTINUE (very annoying sometimes)

Keep up the good work =)
                  OMG that is soo annoying, and it carries on after you die sometimes.....It only stops when you switch to that kit and get the bag out and then put it away.

Oh, and you've missed out the bug that makes your gun sound continue even when your not firing, very annoying for squadmates. Infact a clan mate once tked and revived me just to get rid of it lol

Comment

Keep up the good work =)
                    Maybe you haven't heard, DICE no longer support BF2.

Comment

Working...
                    X