SF won't load a map HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF won't load a map HELP!

When go to the server screen, all the servers are in red, and when i try to join, it says i dont have the right map? wahts going on? It says version 1.4

Re: SF won't load a map HELP!

Stupid question, but do actually have SF installed?

Comment

course, it loads up as 1.4 but wont load a game, if tried reinstalling id prolly have to load all the patches up eh?

Comment

Are all the SF servers showing in red? This could be a corrupted patch download are you using the 1.4 Full or incremental, if incremental download to the full and try that.

If you are running the 1.4 Full already try downloading from another source. Are all the SF servers showing in red? This could be a corrupted patch download are you using the 1.4 Full or incremental, if incremental download to the full and try that.

If your running the 1.4 Full already try downloading from another source.

Comment

Hello, ALL!!

I’m new here and am also having the same problem, has anyone been able to find a fix for it? I’ve re-downloaded the full patch and re-loaded but still all the servers show up red any help would be VERY appreciated.

THANK YOU

Dean

Comment

Working...
          X