Kick Vote 1st Sucess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick Vote 1st Sucess

Today was the first time I saw a kick vote in a public server actually succeed, except it was against me.....

Let me set the scene: I was playing on "24/7 City Maps/Wake /Fear Us Clan" ranked 32 man server. The map loads up as Fushe Pass (32 man size), I load in first on Chinese team closely follow by another guy, I ran for the chopper and got there second to [ETF] knockout_efw who takes off, I take down a guy that trying to cap a flag, I spot a attack helicopter and he just keeps pounding it with the hell-fires, all fairly mundane

We then return to base and not too much to my surprise he clan mate [ETF] tobidd was waiting there as you can expect “Bail out” in Chinese was spitting from my speakers. I ignored it and turned my attention the film I was watching until they grew up. I look back to see a kick vote started all I did was shrug my shoulders and figure “yeah right!” about 20 seconds later I saw 4 out of 4 votes. Player EAGLE_18 kicked.

The stupid thing was, I’m pretty good with the TV, if he had given me a chance we would probably have done better than him with his buddy.

Yeah it pissed me off.

Re: Kick Vote 1st Sucess

wow you can expect that if it is not in a huge server i guess.

Comment

or was it filming last night ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blackhawk5
        or was it filming last night ?
        I wouldn't have called that a public server TBH, we sort of stole it

Comment

i was on Insomnia 24/7 sharqi last night and had two near misses. there was an asshat commander who was spamming for like 5 minutes straight. eventually everyone got pissed. the first one was 21 out of 22 votes and the second was 17 out of 18 needed. that was the closest ive ever seen any votes come.

Comment

Actually just a few nights ago, it was the closest I'd ever seen it... against me.

It was Jalalabad. I was kicking some serious butt as sniper. I captured the market by myself. I killed the guy who was defending it twice, but then he came down from the mosque and (about 15 grenades and 10 magazines later) finally kills me with his G3. At which point he decides to be a smartass and say "jajajajajaja" over the chat. God knows what the hell that means. So i respawn at market and terminate his pathetic existence.

Then the little weenie starts a kick vote. I figure it's gonna be no biggie. I haven't said anything all game, I haven't done anything rude, and it takes 11 votes to kick. First they get 9 votes and it fails. Then they try again and get 10. 10/11 votes?! All from one whiny brat.

Comment

clan servers can sucks my shilgonamins

Comment

those peeps need to play and accept their death and quit abusing admin

Comment

Working...
                X