Cheater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheater

I finaly did it. I was called a cheater today. Funny part is, i would not have a clue how i should cheat. I just happened to kill a few people in my j10. Look at my stats and you will know i don't cheat. My scores would have been way better.

Re: Cheater

Originally posted by Nanufox74
    I finaly did it. I was called a cheater today. Funny part is, i would not have a clue how i should cheat. I just happened to kill a few people in my j10. Look at my stats and you will know i don't cheat. My scores would have been way better.
    I'm guessing you killed a new pilot in the F-35B 2+ times in a row.. lol

Comment

WHO CARES!

Comment

I do.
        Biggest compliment in my BF2 career

Comment

Originally posted by Deez
          WHO CARES!
          Agreed

Comment

WHO CARES!
            Who cares if you dont care what he says (lol). Its a forum, you know...where people DISUCSS things. If the dude wants to talk about this let him!

Comment

Congrats, it gets really funny after a while

Comment

I do.
                Biggest compliment in my BF2 career
                its funny how i also think being called a cheater is sortof a compliment (when not cheating of course)

Comment

WHO CARES!
                  Apparently you do, otherwise you wouldn't have said a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                    I'm guessing you killed a new pilot in the F-35B 2+ times in a row.. lol
                    you mean he killed someone who calls himself PRO:laugh:

Comment

STATS! STATS! STATS!

Comment

Well done, this is afterall a rights of passage.

Comment

Captain Black, I got the impression that those two were yelling at each other from across a football field. I DONT CHEAT??????????

Nicely done I suppose, but it IS a J10. Which = cheat basically. On an F35 v J10 map...

Comment

Wait until you get some CS kiddy boy in BF2 trying to not only tell you your cheating but telling you exactly what hack your using. :laugh:

I wish I could remember his name but he was by far the lamest person ive come across on an online game in 7 years. He wasnt only accusing me he was trying to get an admin to ban about 4 people in 2 rounds.

Comment

I've only believed one person to actually 'cheat' in some way or form, and thats because he did the impossible multiple times in a row.

He headshotted me, and six other guys in seven shots with a M11-87 at long distance...

Not to mention he beat me and everybody else to the first shot every single time for three full games. I died to him six times in a single round, and each one was by a single shot to the head...

I decided to leave after that. I don't play with cheaters; but at the same time, I don't whine about them either. I take pride in my stats because I know they are legit... can a cheater say the same thing about theirs? =)

Comment

Working...
                              X