Can't play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't play

Ever since 1.4 I haven't been able to really play due to lag. I never used to lag w/ 1.3, It's not my system and I even did a clean install of the OS just to make sure.

Specs.

Processor - AMD 64 3200 socket 939
    Mainboard - Asus A8V Deluxe
    Video - ATI X800XT All in wonder
    Memory - 2 x 1gb OCZ PC-3200 ddr
    Sound - Audigy 2 ZS
    Drive - 2 Maxtor SATA 120gb 7200 rpm 8mb cache , Raid 0
    Monitors- 2 22" True flat CRT's Sony

I have all video settings in game set to "medium" I should have no problems running this game smoothly and I didn't in 1.3. Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: Can't play

Well, your right( thnx for posting specs.) You shouldn't have a problem running BF2. Could be your internet connection. Trying running some speed test's etc..... Offered at www.dslreports.com

Comment

Same here for one month ! Lot of forums and post on this topic . Have a look on all post with "connection".
      There's some trick to try but for me , without any result .
      I'm waiting patch 1.5!
      Reg

Comment

My internet pipe is good, I'm on a comcast 8mb down 768 up.

Comment

Scan you pc for adware,spyware,malware & viruses. The best free apps to use are AVG Free, Spybot S&D, Adaware Se and SpywareBlaster.

Comment

make sure to power cycle you modem and router (if you have on). Also if you are running wireless try with a cable. If that doesn't work you may want to try it on another computer on you internet connection to see if that system has the same issue. Also try lowering all graphics to low and see if you get lag... Just a couple of ideas

Comment

Yah i suggest getting the AVG free edition control center, Works great for me!

Comment

i used to have this problem, try cleaning your heatsinks and fans can fix problem if not post back

Comment

Working...
                X