LOMAC Virtual Air Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOMAC Virtual Air Force

Hey guys, I am stuck in a hard spot right now. I am flying Lock On Modern Aircombat Flaming Cliffs and wanted to heighten my experience so I decided to look up Virtual Squadrens based on the A-10 and the F-15 but know I am in a delima. Which bird should I fly?

I really like the A-10 due to the fact that it can realese a whole lot of lead.

I like the F-15 because it is fast, awesome to fly and better for formation

which one should I choose?

Re: LOMAC Virtual Air Force

Well, by just looking at the reasons you gave, I say go with the F-15, you gave three reasons for it and only one for the A-10, that to me is your answer.

Comment

its a matter of which aircraft you like
      f-15 for me

Comment

If you're a ground pounder take the A-10. It's massive fun to eliminate dozens of units with all the toys the A-10 can carry.

If you're a fighter pilot, take the F-15. It's very fast and arguably the best BVR combat (pilotable anyway) plane in the game. AMRAAMs are extremely deadly, and if you can keep lock with Sparrows, I've found them to be even more difficult to dodge.

Basically, are you a fighter jock or a ground pounder?

Comment

A-10 can be a whole lot of fun to take out a lot ground targets a time. Actually sometimes the A-10 can be extremely easy to fly in formation.

The F-15 is my personal choice a lot of fun and as Why?! said its beyond visual range capabilities are the best that I have flown in Lock On. The weapon pay-load is also very varied and can be challenge to use it.

I love flying formations with the F-15, Su-33 and 27 (of course) are good too, but the F-15 is really photogenic:

Comment

Damn I must reinstall!

Comment

well i just like the f15 for the looks and the flying capablities are greater then the a10

Comment

Get yourself in the SU-25T, a real mans plane :P. Btw the SU-33 can in the hands of a good pilot can own F-15s easily, especially with R-77's! The ability to sneek up on AC using the IR mode makes it a real pain in the *** if your flying against one.

check out www.the159th.com if your interested in joining an online squadron, we fly the SU-25T for strike wing and the 33 for fighter wing. Or you could check out the red hammers of the 504th.

On the other hand if you want to fly that american filth, check out the 169th Panthers.

Comment

F15.
                  Why??

Becus its better than those russian planes. Better look and simply the best. Also deadly in the hands of a skilled pilot.

Forget the A10 wait till blackshark comes out and then learn to use that. that will probably be the best ground pounder.

Comment

Lock On Modern Aircombat Flaming Cliffs

PC?

Comment

yep its for PC but in order to play lockon flaming cliffs u need lockon modern air combat.

Comment

Originally posted by sgtsam150892
                        yep its for PC but in order to play lockon flaming cliffs u need lockon modern air combat.
                        Easier just to get Lock On Gold comes with both and saves buying it with Paypal

Comment

Working...
                        X