No point in posting here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No point in posting here?

I had a thread closed by Talus because he thinks there is no point in posting about admins or servers here...First of all,I was just posting a FYI thread about something.There was a moderator that stated that I CAN post threads about that,and I feel I have every right,since this IS a general discussion...If we cant talk about BF2 discussion(Hence the title of this forum)Then you might as well just close every 2of3 posts.

Re: No point in posting here?

Abusive admins are not just on BF2 servers.

Comment

the bad thing about making threads about bad admins or servers, is the fact that most of them turn into flame fests or public wars fought out in the forums..

Comment

Originally posted by ROE|IndianScout
        the bad thing about making threads about bad admins or servers, is the fact that most of them turn into flame fests or public wars fought out in the forums..
        yep they do its happend so many times in these fourms.

Comment

True, sometimes, they go a bit far. People sometimes forget to that one or two bad admins does not mean the whole group of admins on the server in question are all bad.

Comment

waaaa waaaaa, oops my bad

YEAH ADMINS QUIT BEING BADDDDDDD or i will call my dad, so he can beat up your dad.

Just to make it legal on this section of the forum, so what do you guys think of the new F18(missile avoider J-10 wannabe) .

Comment

That's the best part!!:laugh:

Comment

Working...
              X