Infantry single round frag video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infantry single round frag video

This is the first of a few BF2 frag movies I'll be making. I've got a bunch of highlight footage saved already to make a montage, but am a bit short on time right now so it was easier to put this one together first as it's just a full round on an IO-mode Karkand server.

Length - 9:35

Low Quality - Google Video (59MB)

High Quality - Filefront (123MB)

Re: Infantry single round frag video

not bad...i like the part where u get hit by a m95 and then u pick up some sniper kit and take him out

Comment

I like these kind of these "one round movies" more than "Frag movies"

-----------

you made good use of Your Med. packs

but you lack:

1.skilled players(EDITr skilled opponents)
      not saying you're killing easy enemies, just that there were times where you could have been taken down easily, but they failed to kill you

2.Control over the high deviation added per shot(L85A1)
      The deviaion subbed per second is quick too, just put a small pause between a two shot burst at mid range, there were a few times you let L85A1 spray all over

-------------

I think the Vid is pretty nice, since this film is a whole round footage, you can't cut out the places where you make mistakes

looking forward to your other Infantry vids, and keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by G916F9
        2.Control over the high deviation added per shot(L85A1)
        The deviaion subbed per second is quick too, just put a small pause between a two shot burst at mid range, there were a few times you let L85A1 spray all over
        I have a 9800 Pro and am playing at 12-15 FPS when recording with fraps, so yeah there's some sloppy stuff Sometimes it's ridiculously difficult to track a target running at nearly a 90 degree angle or even just stationary depending on how much it's lagging at the time with that frame rate, so it ended up that in most of those cases I put off a few bursts then just sprayed the rest since it was taking too long.

Originally posted by G916F9
        I think the Vid is pretty nice, since this film is a whole round footage, you can't cut out the places where you make mistakes

looking forward to your other Infantry vids, and keep up the good work!
        Thanks. Yeah, I saw a few single round videos but they seem to be in much shorter supply than montages. They give a better overall impression of skill than montages with 3 second highlights do, so I figured that combined with my current time shortage I'd start with the full round video and go from there.

Comment

Good action, but it also confirmed what I know. That infantry only sucks....

Comment

It was okay, but as someone else you lacked any real opposition, oh and it seemed that you couldn't hit sh!t that wasn't running directly towards away or standing still.

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
              It was okay, but as someone else you lacked any real opposition, oh and it seemed that you couldn't hit sh!t that wasn't running directly towards away or standing still.
              Like I said, 12-15 FPS. If you want to try me when I'm not playing through a slideshow I can be found most of the time on RubberDucky#2 Karkand/Jalalabad, or suggest an NA infantry server with 'better opposition' and I'll show up when I get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by RiceKrispie
                Like I said, 12-15 FPS. If you want to try me when I'm not playing through a slideshow I can be found most of the time on RubberDucky#2 Karkand/Jalalabad, or suggest an NA infantry server with 'better opposition' and I'll show up when I get a chance.
                I guess the FPS explains it, Where is that server located, I might drop in some time...

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                  I guess the FPS explains it, Where is that server located, I might drop in some time...
                  East coast NA, not sure of exact location.

Comment

cool stuff, looks like ur playing the safe way, u give up on the enemy lol, if I see him I dont stop till I kill him or see him get killed but you let some of them go

Comment

Originally posted by RiceKrispie
                      Doesn't change the fact that it is a lame video.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator
                        Doesn't change the fact that it is a lame video.
                        ur an a**

Comment

20hrs spent in vechiles total, out of teh 450hrs played.

Nice KDR, shows with rounds like this. I can pull them off every now and then depending on who's on the opposing team. Cept I've learnt to shot a lil better, like G916 said, don't let it start spraying or your screwed. But for some reason you weren't screwed in a couple occasions lol dumb enemies. Is this your first account? My stats would pull alot better if I started my account 2 months ago, learned to play on mine and learned how to be spawn raped / teamkilled / arty'd every shot. Also how to fly online lol dumb move.. please deduct 2,000 deaths to teamkills, 5,000 to spawn rape, and 7,000 to brain dead medics unwilling to revive.

I liked the vid, just a little annoyed as my competition here is ALOT higher or suffer the crap ping overseas. And thanks for fast forwarding the seriously boring parts, made my view feel like an excited ADHD Medic whore. Love those rounds.

"My KDR is as good as the medic ignoring my crys!!"

Comment

Originally posted by scrogathon
                            ur an a**
                            Sorry for being honest. I would much rather someone tell me my movie sucks than say it's good when it isn't. My first frag video sucked and people told me that, so I made another one and it was much better. This movie has huge problems, end of story. I understand that it is hard to play at low fps, but the movie is still boring. The point of a frag video is to show something that is hard to do, something special, something amazing. This video shows none of that. That does not mean you are a bad player, it means that your video is boring. If your computer does not allow you to record without very low fps, I suggest you stop trying to make one all together.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator
                              Sorry for being honest. I would much rather someone tell me my movie sucks than say it's good when it isn't. My first frag video sucked and people told me that, so I made another one and it was much better. This movie has huge problems, end of story. I understand that it is hard to play at low fps, but the movie is still boring. The point of a frag video is to show something that is hard to do, something special, something amazing. This video shows none of that. That does not mean you are a bad player, it means that your video is boring. If your computer does not allow you to record without very low fps, I suggest you stop trying to make one all together.
                              Your first Frag movie didn't suck

The reason people think it sucks, is because it's made mostly out of mid range shots

You did have some great clips in your first movie

You proved AK-101 can be accurate in right hands

Comment

Working...
                              X