activate windows?!?!?! WTF!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• activate windows?!?!?! WTF!!!!!

I recently bought a case, a aspire x-dreamer. I put in all the things form my old case and put it in this one. it turned on and everything seemed to be going fine. until i realized that i had to press F1 to continue to login. Didnt seem like a big deal until i realized i needed to activate windows.......as soon as a login an error comes up saying i need to activate windows.......so there is no way avoiding it.Anyways i though no big deal and i clicked on activate online.......which seemed to work until it says "failed to establish connection" please help!!!! i dont know wat to do.....so i was wondering if maybe i have to do something on that screen where i have to press f1 to continue wat u guys think? maybe i have to go to setup and put in my specs. but i dont know wat my settings are......so thats why i need someone to please help me

Re: activate windows?!?!?! WTF!!!!!

not sure..but cant u activate over the phone

Comment

yes, where you get charged for the calls lol

Comment

but that still leaves me with the problem of my wireless internet not working!

Comment

Just activate it online - an 800 number, and you'll be A-Ok.

Comment

This is caused because you probably didn't put all the card in the same slots that make windows think hey are new and load drivers. That is why the wireless isn't working you need to reset up the SSID on the new drivers.
            But just call the 800 number they will hook you up.

Comment

You can activate it or looks for hacks in the registry to skip activating.

Comment

What the hell? Didn't you already have a thread saying exactly the same thing?
                edit: indeed you did: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100011

I swear this must be like the fifth time you've made multiple threads on the same subject

Comment

thats not me...............ok yea it is but im explaining it better on this thread.......and i completlry forgot about that thread.........sorry

k guys i got my comp back and found the producy key......

Comment

Working...
                  X