MEC + English wtf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEC + English wtf?

Ok, as the titles says, I hear the MEC talking in English all the time!!

Even after restarting, and reinstalling and patching... the MEC say Ammo here, First Aid here!!!

is this a bug, or is it just me and my stupid laptop??

Re: MEC + English wtf?

go into your sound settings and you will see an option to have only english voices or their own native languages.

Comment

So english voice overs mean if your on MEC you hear that? I always thought you just didnt hear MEC... I hate it when the commander spots like 10 in a row "dirka dirka homwhet"

Comment

Originally posted by K8T
        So english voice overs mean if your on MEC you hear that? I always thought you just didnt hear MEC... I hate it when the commander spots like 10 in a row "dirka dirka homwhet"
        You hear the same exact voice sounds that you hear if it was a USMC saying it. Which can get confusing but its worth it if those MEC sounds drive you crazy like me.

Comment

i also heard that u can save some memory usage by using english vo so it doesnt have to load the mec sounds...but i didnt see much diff

Comment

OHhhhhh.... ok, I stand corrected. It works now, yay.

I find it annoying (the MEC voices) but when i am at hotel, i hear FIRST AID HERE, when i have no one around me, it freaks me out.

Ok, related to the sound issue, sometimes i hear a machine gun firing, when there is no one firing, is that normal, or something wrong with my settings agian?? thanx.

Comment

OHhhhhh.... ok, I stand corrected. It works now, yay.

I find it annoying (the MEC voices) but when i am at hotel, i hear FIRST AID HERE, when i have no one around me, it freaks me out.

Ok, related to the sound issue, sometimes i hear a machine gun firing, when there is no one firing, is that normal, or something wrong with my settings agian?? thanx.

Comment

once I revived a guy(MEC) and he said "thanks champ"

it was the funniest thing Ive seen\heard in this game, plus I dont have everything on english, just a bug I guess

Comment

only language i cant understand in bf2 is chinese -.-

Comment

I need the different languages, so I can better understand who is sneaking around me based on what they're saying.

If I'm playing USMC, and I have English Voiceovers only on, and I hear a "Roger That." in the background... only to get capped by some MEC guy...

Well, thats my fault for having English VO on.

Comment

LOL, that was one hell of a bump...

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
                        LOL, that was one hell of a bump...
                        Don't blame me. I didn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
                          Yep, sound bug, happens all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                            once I revived a guy(MEC) and he said "thanks champ"

it was the funniest thing Ive seen\heard in this game, plus I dont have everything on english, just a bug I guess
                            because your audio settings were on up high. Im on Ultra high and hear that

Comment

EEEK, extreme bumpage going on :P

Comment

Working...
                              X