Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange turning with plane

Hi, This is my first post here.

I've been playing BF2 for a while now, jumped from CS to it, and i get nice scores, but i get pissed off a lot.

Other day, i see this dude make a complete 180 degree turn with a J10, now i can make a sharp turn with J10, but this dude did it like it was a chopper.

I want to know if there is some special settings like "sensitivity, or pitch and yaw factor" that contribute to this kind of bheavior, or is he using some sort of cheats. I cant really think of a cheat that could make him turn like that, but it obviously isn't something that i see other pilots do.

Is anyone familiar with this stuff?

Re: Strange turning with plane

Throttle down, rotate so cabin faces direction of turn. then throttle back up with afterburnes REAL QUICK while pulling up

Comment

Attribute lag into the equation and almost anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Xodus
        Throttle down, rotate so cabin faces direction of turn. then throttle back up with afterburnes REAL QUICK while pulling up
        i do that, however it is nothing comparing to 180 degree turn i've seen. :-\

Comment

Fly using a mouse and just crank up the sensitivity and yaw/pitch factor settings...

Comment

Originally posted by Palerider
            Fly using a mouse and just crank up the sensitivity and yaw/pitch factor settings...
            FTW!..

Comment

I have a seen a video of someone doing it using a tree and their wingtip... It was like something you would see in a Jackie Chan flick.

Comment

^^^^ whs

I was on wake just a few days ago, clipped the edge of a tree on a low pass bombing run but instead of killing me, it just flipped me around, more than 180 - uh oh, im a gonner here I thought but no - I nearly broke the afterburn button getting speed up again, must have missed the sea by 2 or 3 feet but the best part was the whole operation cost me just 2 bar of health.

Surprised I was.

Comment

Hmmm interesting, although no thanks, im not planning on aiming at trees trying to be like jackie chan

As far as sensitivity + pitch + yaw.....i'll give it a try. Thanks guys.

Comment

J10 can turn like a MOFO get use to it

Comment

Working...
                    X