are you a loner or team player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you a loner or team player?

Some servers i join, i get kicked out of squads so they can, i guess, make room for their friends. some servers i get kicked out for not joining a squad.

wtf!

does this happen to anyone else?

Re: are you a loner or team player?

Uh no.. People usually want to join my squad !

Comment

I've been in servers that force you to join a squad or they auto kick you (no admins needed).

Just join a squad and leave and you'll be ok.

Otherwise i join a squad and then lock it.

I'm a loner. I like defending rear bases and spamming radio if it comes under attack and I'm the only one around.

But then when I'm drunk - I'm more of a team player - mostly transport chopper duty.

Honestly I think the squad auto-kick feature should be against RoE since BF is advertised as either team-based or lone-wolf (whichever you prefer)

How can you up your lonewolf time if you MUST join a squad?

Comment

why dont you just join a squad or creat one everyones happy and if you want to complain about getting kicked from a squad do it somewere els.

Comment

Loner. Then again, I'm usually in a heli with a friend using a locked squad... but trust me, our actions contribute greatly towards the team effort despite our lack of communication with others.

Comment

teamplayer, sued to be a loner
            i invite ppl into squads, especially the nubs as it helps teh,m and i cna teach them

Comment

I've been in servers that force you to join a squad or they auto kick you (no admins needed).
              i think ive seen some of those servers...its pretty nice sometiems because ppl actually work togehter and for me..i usually join a squad (mainly for alternate spawn points and teamwork) or i mite go loner if im doing some recon as spec ops

Comment

Originally posted by Napster
                teamplayer, sued to be a loner
                i invite ppl into squads, especially the nubs as it helps teh,m and i cna teach them
                spellcheck ORF TEH WNI !!

Team player reporting for duty!

Comment

Loner,but sometimes I like to squad up(very rarely)

Comment

I am kinda a loner. I will form a squad the second I join a server and as I start pushing the enemy hard, people start to join my squad. I will join a squad and spawn on the squad leader if they have their act together.

I prefer to move with a squad if they are all mic'ed up using VOIP, but if they are just a random 'spray & pray' group, I might just go do my own thing.

Comment

I'd say 8 times out 10 I play as a team usually leading a squad, the other 2 when I'm tired or just really can't be bothered I go lone wolf.

Comment

I play like a loner.

I sit on the eastern most tip of wake, cuting myself with the knife, waiting for the next sunset that will break my lonely heart.

Comment

Originally posted by [TOILET]Metal_Storm
                          I play like a loner.

I sit on the eastern most tip of wake, cuting myself with the knife, waiting for the next sunset that will break my lonely heart.
                          aw. do you need a hug?

*huggles*

Comment

both but mostly lonewolf.

Comment

Team player, usually squad member rather than squad leader. IMO 5 teamplayers led by a competent squad leader is the most fun way to play BF2, but that's taking nothing away from the pilots/snipers who do their job well. Now and again I will go on a solo campaign capping the enemies rear flags in whatever vehicles I can find, usually in a jeep so I can pull off spectacular high speed cliff jumps on Kubra and feel like I'm the sh1t. Which I'm not, I explode half the time, but it's worth it for the odd mid-air summersault.

Comment

Working...
                              X