Any of you do 'PRO gaming'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you do 'PRO gaming'?

Any of you play 'pro gaming' - whatever that means.

We ran into this clan today, they played pretty darn good, always together as a team etc.

But hell it was a bunny hopping festival! All they did is bunny hop, dolphin dive and what not. It was pretty funny to watch, even if there was no enemy around all they did is bunny hop to their next falgs.

Pretty good at shooting as well, there were a few 'if-y' moments. I know you can shoot through tin walls, but this guy was behind a tin wall and shooting directly at me which was weird. Or jumping out of a corner in dolphin dive style and shooting you right away.

I'm not acusing them of using hacks, even thought I had moments when I thought wtf.

Anyways, any of you play on this so called 'pro' gaming? How can it be pro when there's idiots flying around all the time. Pretty funny to watch thing jumping around like bunnies though.

Re: Any of you do 'PRO gaming'?

I never have but I would consider myself PRO material, when I actually care about playing .

I don't know if there are in fact some sick clans out there that do compete but I would love to find one.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
      Pretty good at shooting as well, there were a few 'if-y' moments. I know you can shoot through tin walls, but this guy was behind a tin wall and shooting directly at me which was weird. Or jumping out of a corner in dolphin dive style and shooting you right away.

I'm not acusing them of using hacks, even thought I had moments when I thought wtf.
      UAV, Spots? lol

Originally posted by xXxgh0st
      I never have but I would consider myself PRO material, when I actually care about playing .

I don't know if there are in fact some sick clans out there that do compete but I would love to find one.
      20id, HOT, CheckSix, Warchild, Dynamic, Crucial

Comment

I've had a look at fragtv.net - some good team work but bunny hopping is over the top they bunny hop and dolphine dive like mad it's pretty funny to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by almanac
          20id, HOT, CheckSix, Warchild, Dynamic, Crucial
          In the BF2WT the top three were:
          1. Code7
          2. Exit11
          3. HOT

Then there are dignitas, Wilda, Boomtown, logitech, etc.

Though yes, many of them bunnyhop like crazy, but since that is a part of the competitive game (sadly) you have a better chance when you do it aswell. The diving and hopping alone won't do the trick but that combined with perfect aiming will. And of course Teamwork.

In some tournaments/ladders if one playing clanmember is caught in the process of hacking, the whole clan is disqualified. Of course there could be those that haven't been caught

Comment

Originally posted by KristianSax
            Then there are ......Boomtown, ..., etc.
            Boomtown renamed to Copenhagen eSport.

Comment

I've played against pro gamers, but I've never pro gamed before.

Simply enough, I haven't got the time for it, although I like to pretend that if I did dedicate myself to this game, I would do almost as well, if not just as well as the higher tier of professional players do.

Of course, I'll never be able to back up those words. It's just a pipe-dream.

Comment

But hell it was a bunny hopping festival! All they did is bunny hop, dolphin dive and what not. It was pretty funny to watch, even if there was no enemy around all they did is bunny hop to their next falgs.
                For some the game is only fun after it is over and the scores are displayed. Getting to this score is simply a means to an end in which the end can't come quickly enough. These players take full advantage of any and all aspects of the game no matter how ridiculous and employ all exploits to their fullest extent. All the better to have several others along for the ride in a squad full of like-minded players. Unfortunately, I'm beginning to think that these players are in the majority rather than the minority.

Comment

Any of you play 'pro gaming' - whatever that means.

We ran into this clan today, they played pretty darn good, always together as a team etc.

Anyways, any of you play on this so called 'pro' gaming? How can it be pro when there's idiots flying around all the time. Pretty funny to watch thing jumping around like bunnies though.

Spotting behind a wall helps pretty much I do it all the time (I thought a spot last 13/12 seconds ) . And what were the names of those guys then?

Playing on unranked servers like Battlefield.no #08 will improve and up your aim etc. That's where I mostly play but since recently I play CoD2 Which actually requires better aiming

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
                    Boomtown renamed to Copenhagen eSport.
                    Ok didn't know that ... actualy Code7 quit BF2 after the world tournament and Exit11 is also under a new name with most of their original members.

Comment

Ok didn't know that ... actualy Code7 quit BF2 after the world tournament and Exit11 is also under a new name with most of their original members.

Redux from Code7 is my doggie

Comment

Osk, Neo, Jazze, Speedyheadshot, Redux etc. etc. Are in Team Magnficent now. Which name does Exit11 now has then?

Ph1L please no Redux worshipping here.. Imo Osk & Neo are better than Redux but they always play with eachother.. (Medic of course)

Comment

... Chopper skillz. Not talking about infantry

Comment

I think Ive played against some guys from HOT clan , nothing special..........but then again I could have just been too good for them

I personally dont care about pro gaming and all these top clans, I get together with friends and have fun, most of those guys bunny hop and do all that cheap **** anyways

Originally posted by Ph1L
                            ... Chopper skillz. Not talking about infantry
                            I saw duck and cover and those chopper shots arent anything special, I dont know why people think hes so good, show me more footage of him please

Comment

In the BF2WT the top three were:
                              1. Code7
                              2. Exit11
                              3. HOT

Then there are dignitas, Wilda, Boomtown, logitech, etc.
                              Yeah, but do Code7 and Exit11 even play anymore? I know Code7 retired and then came out of retirement to go to CGI (which they lost in the first round to Warchild), but I'm not sure they are still playing. Haven't heard anything from Exit11 either.

Comment

Working...
                              X