This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did it go??

You know the thread that was actually important? Why do you guys insist on deleting anything of substance form these forums but allow meaningless nonsense to continue?

Hiding that 800LB Elephant doesnt make it go away.

Re: Where did it go??

What? It was deleted? Why would anyone with any level maturity do something like that to a thread that actually had some meat to go with the remainder of the potatos this forum generally holds?

Comment

which one was it? well, I guess if you note what it was, then that might consitute a double post!

Comment

It was the thread titles ROE... I think not... or something like that.

Comment

discussion and threads that actually are good for the community are great,

those that turn into personal attacks will be deleted and you will find yourself banned..

only warning..

Comment

So the whole thread got deleted because you got their feelings hurt by something an individual said? Wouldn't it have been more prudent to have just deleted the offending post rather than the whole thread?

I am done here. Ban/Delete/burn my account/IP address I don't care. That was, in my opinion, an uncalled for and facist action. Censorship based on how it makes you feel is in poor taste. The discussion, albeit heated, was one of the better, civil and informative discussions to have happened for a while in these forums. But then again we have no proof of that now that it is gone forever... do we.

Thanks for the good times gents. I will see some of you on the Battlefield sometime I am sure.

Peace.

Comment

You deleted that thread??

That thread had more constructive ideas than I've seen in anyother ROE thread period.

*sigh*

Yet the "SerialButcher" thread remains un-deleted. Give me a ****ing break IndianScout.

Comment

Proof that freedom does not exist on the internt

Comment

wow, that thread actually disappeared. I did not think it was that provocative.

Comment

I didn't either.....I've seen wayy worse. If someone did post something that offended someone else that post could have deleted. The removal of the whole thread just makes no sense. What a waste of some good ideas and discussion.

Comment

Guess if you mention Stasi or Gestapo in the same breath as ROE, causes a script to auto delete the thread.

Comment

original thread is back up

closing this one..

Indian

Comment

Working...
                        X