Tk'ing Tk'er

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tk'ing Tk'er

It's very rare on the servers I play on and on those few occasions it does happen I mostly ignore it the first time...

The second time...

Because I play as sniper I'll usually hunt them down and shoot them once (not a headshot) when they're in the middle of a firefight. NO tk for me (-1 teampoint), one death for them...

Comment

Yes it feels good but from someone that has been banned for smaktarding because I took my own revenge on someone that forced TK on me one too many times, its only making yourself as bad as them.

My bans off now, but I really dont think the admins belive me when I say I only retaliated, never started the tard behaviour as all they saw was me being a complete arse to someone else without seeing it from both sides.

On the whole I am a forgive first kind of player and only punish TKs when it was very deliberate, not just because someone made a rash or noobish mistake, but I know I am in the minority there :lol: but when it comes to forcing TKs or forcing suicides it takes all my patience not to go tit for tat, its really not worth it and only drags yourself down to their level.

Comment

Play the Insomnia Wake Server to relive that special feeling over and over and over again....

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Ad
          Yes it feels good but from someone that has been banned for smaktarding because I took my own revenge on someone that forced TK on me one too many times, its only making yourself as bad as them.

My bans off now, but I really dont think the admins belive me when I say I only retaliated, never started the tard behaviour as all they saw was me being a complete arse to someone else without seeing it from both sides.

On the whole I am a forgive first kind of player and only punish TKs when it was very deliberate, not just because someone made a rash or noobish mistake, but I know I am in the minority there :lol: but when it comes to forcing TKs or forcing suicides it takes all my patience not to go tit for tat, its really not worth it and only drags yourself down to their level.
          I understand what you are saying, but I've been gaming for many years now. I prided myself on being the 'better man' and forgiving people for their abuse, name-calling, TK'ing, griefing, etc., and nothing changed. Being a good example never rubbed off on anyone, so a change was needed. Don't get me wrong, I'm still trying my best not to stoop to their level, but in many cases the only way you will make them stop is by forcibly removing them from gameplay.

My favorite system was the servers who banned after you TK'ed 3 times. It was good to get rid of the griefers, the message spammers, or anyone else who was simply out to ruin everyone's gameplay. The funny thing was, there was only 2-3 people at any given time acting like idiots. Once you got rid of them off the server through any means possible, the game play returned back to fun, and we all carried on.

It generally depends on which mood I'm in that day, if I can shrug it off, or go on the anti-idiot crusade.

Comment

M95in' friendlies out of jets/helos ftw

Comment

Working...
            X