Have I been reset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I been reset?

My GScore is 0 same as SL Time and STime,my stats are zero same as Global time and accuracy etc...,but all of my awards are there,medals,badges,ribbons

WTF is this??

Re: Have I been reset?

You have been reset by the sounds of it.

Although in BF2S.com your stats are still there: http://bf2s.com/player/63707996/

Comment

Next Update 01:38:43( takign scrrenie at 20:19gmt) ill check laters for yew ;D

Comment

Cheers guys thx for help

Comment

So those stats are actually yours?

I dont see anything suspicious except for a 369 round score, but that can be attained in a long long long round, I suppose. As commander...

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
            So those stats are actually yours?

I dont see anything suspicious except for a 369 round score, but that can be attained in a long long long round, I suppose. As commander...
            Or Jet whoring in a not so long round :laugh:

Comment

Stats feed glitch I think. You show up fine in BF2Player.

Comment

369??

I didnt know that I have that high round score and I wasnt commander defo cause I hate being commander(look at my commander score)

I admit that I played couple of times on knife pistol servers before but I didnt had that high score,I had about 100 casue I suck at knife

And flaming will start

Comment

Originally posted by Cromat
                  369??

I didnt know that I have that high round score and I wasnt commander defo cause I hate being commander(look at my commander score)

I admit that I played couple of times on knife pistol servers before but I didnt had that high score,I had about 100 casue I suck at knife

And flaming will start
                  Well if you got caught, it just took a really long time for your reset to process through BFROE and to EA, so they can reset you.

Chances are pretty low that you got caught imo. I dont know anyone who is a jackass enough to put knife into the server name box and take pics of every single person in all those games.

Comment

have u broken any one of ROE"s many rules? its most likely a bug in the EA server or something and ur stats will return to normal in a few hours, days.

Comment

Originally posted by Cromat
                      369??

*edited*

And flaming will start
                      You better edit the part out of your post that I just edited out of the quote before someone reports you.

*edit*

Also, BF2S has your stats still so I don't think you've been reset.

Comment

bf2s.com is so slow i hate it
                        www.bf2player.com is the best and now they got some good graphs

Comment

This happend to me last night turns out it was a glitch when it loaded my stats they were back the next day.

Comment

Working...
                          X