This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotions

Hello, curious I have made over 20,000 pts. and was given the rank Master Gunnery Sargeant and received my unlocks. I notice though that I also qualify for First Sargeant, I have all the awards and badges needed to advance to First Sargeant but for some reason it is not advancing me. Am I missing something? I meticulously went down the badge requirements list for First Sargeant and I meet the specifications with no problems. Any suggestions as to why it's not advancing me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Promotions

Are you sure you got all the badges before you hit 20,000 points?

Comment

You do mean Master Sergeant? Did you get all the requirments before you got your 20000pts.? because I think you need too, i could be wrong though. I'm trying to get me seven knife kills at the moment before I get to 20K.

Comment

You have to obtain all your basic badges (AT, Assault, Medic, Knife etc) before the 20K mark.

Comment

Oh I see, so since I did not have my basic knife at 20,000pts and got it after I was promoted to Master Sargeant that I will not see First Sargeant ever? Am I hearing you correctly?

Comment

yes, you will never be a First Sergeant for the account you are using, just like me lol

Comment

Unfortunately that is correct.

Comment

yeah, Comrad is right... thank god I got mine..
                Though i must admit i got my vet knife on a KP server like 3 months ago...

AFtER WHICH I LEARNED THAT BFROE exists..

Comment

Well I tried looking up your stats but either way, since you did not have your basic knife you wouldn't be eligable for 1st sgt but I do believe you can still get your Sergeant Major if you get these before 50K:

Basic Armor Badge, Basic Transport Badge, Basic Helicopter Badge, Basic Aviator Badge, Basic Air Defense Badge, Basic Ground Defense Badge

For more info check out: http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php

Comment

U have to have all required badges before U hit 20K

Comment

Well you learned the hard way on this rank!!!

Please read the fine lines and requirement before you get close to the points needed for your next promotion, or next time you'll get stuck as Master Gunnery SGt when you hit 50K, instead of SGt. Major!!!

Comment

Question answered...next time use the search function or check the many articles on the TBF2 front page

Enjoy your rank and unlock!

Comment

Working...
                        X